Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    This patch has been on the PTR for how long? - it has literally no content.

Some minor tweaks that could have been hotfixed/server restart day, PvP season ending... and new one starting - big frikkin deal......

In the 9+ years of this game I don't think I've ever seen such an underwhelming patch. More content, more often? lol... such bs. Ever start to feel you are being milked/taken the piss out of?

From a development PoV even the 90 char boost is already in game with the scroll of resurrection coding. All they are doing is adding some minor bells & whistles and increasing the level from 80 to 90 to SoR and making this the 'level 90 boost' feature - you think it is just a coincidence that SoR is 'retiring'? It is being re-purposed to make moolah.

We're a casual 25m guild on a low pop realm, 11/14hc, Just soon as we clear 14/14hc (I don't want to let my in game friends down), I think I'll be cancelling my sub until WoD, if I do even actually come back.

Quote Originally Posted by superfula View Post
    His opinion is valid so why do you have to take the low road and be a jerk in every one of your replies? Please tell me you aren't basing your opinion on what Blizzard hasn't shown us. For all we know, everything is done and they are simply prepping for beta.

If Boub is correct and we see the beta pop in Feb/March, release could be anywhere from June (assuming they do get the expansion out quicker) to September (assuming a full 6 month beta). I'd lean more toward a June/July/early August release but you never know.
    Amen brother preach the gospel, spread the word wooot. Everyone's opinion is valid even if u agree or disagree with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    This patch has been on the PTR for how long? - it has literally no content.

Some minor tweaks that could have been hotfixed/server restart day, PvP season ending... and new one starting - big frikkin deal......

In the 9+ years of this game I don't think I've ever seen such an underwhelming patch. More content, more often? lol... such bs. Ever start to feel you are being milked/taken the piss out of?

From a development PoV even the 90 char boost is already in game with the scroll of resurrection coding. All they are doing is adding some minor bells & whistles and increasing the level from 80 to 90 to SoR and making this the 'level 90 boost' feature - you think it is just a coincidence that SoR is 'retiring'? It is being re-purposed to make moolah.

We're a casual 25m guild on a low pop realm, 11/14hc, Just soon as we clear 14/14hc (I don't want to let my in game friends down), I think I'll be cancelling my sub until WoD, if I do even actually come back.

I'm just guessing, but i think this patch was so underwhelming because they are focusing so much on get the possible beta pushed out and WoD released asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    And just like that the spectral gryphon / wyvern tied to the scroll of resurrection becomes unobtainable!
    Nah it will move to cash shop $25

Quote Originally Posted by Izzard View Post
    Be ready, an horde of lvl90s without knowing how to play their classes is coming...
    You know what it means? It means fresh meat for killing on the Timeless Isle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    It's funny because a lot of people expected the beta to start or be announced right after Blizzcon. And that we'd have a spring release. Because they said they were further along, wanted faster expacs, didn't want another DS 9 month drought and when asked about a summer release they said they wanted it before that. Now here we are, 3 months later and not one peep about beta even starting. And the icing on the pathetic cake is it's not even that much of an expansion, more like a content patch we have to pay for. No new professions, no new classes, no new races. Something like what 5 new dungeons? And it's taking them this long? How sad is this?
    Perhaps its time to move on to a real MMO? Blizzards own developers are disgusted with what they did to the genre. Try FFXIV. Extremely successful, has most of the crutches and training wheels wow provides, but the group content is much more difficult and much better tuned. (which is saying quite a bit)

Should hold you over until Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, the first true MMO since Everquest/FFXI. Cant come soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Reused gear models with different colors. GG Blizz
    +1000000000000000