Deleted

Help me find the name of a music video

Hey guys! I've been looking for this video all day, but I can't remember the damn name of it..

It's a dance/pop (I think) music video that was really popular one or two years back (possibly less) one of the most notable features I remember is around the middle of the video there's a black guy in a grey suit (thought it was timbaland, apparently isnt) who has a deep voice singing shortly. It was really good.

Can anyone help me out?

Think we need a little more to work with here .....

do you remember any of the lyrics? you pretty much asked us to find a pop music video with a black guy in it. thats. all. of. them. >.>
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    I can only say Macklemore's "Thrift Shop"

do we know what country it came out of - would help narrow down artists too.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    I can only say Macklemore's "Thrift Shop"

this was also my first vid to think off .... beside the suit is pink not grey

Deleted
    Not Thrift Shop, I looked at that as the guy actually fits the description somewhat, it was more of a techno/electro than what macklemore does. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    do we know what country it came out of - would help narrow down artists too.
    I haven't a clue. Doesn't help much but I don't think it's from the US (it's in english though)

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    do you remember any of the lyrics? you pretty much asked us to find a pop music video with a black guy in it. thats. all. of. them. >.>
    I remember the voices/instruments not lyrics sadly ;(

Deleted
    I just had sex with Lonely Island? He does have a grey jacket and not a grey suit though.