10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year

[Mage - Weak Aura Help]

Is it possible to make (in Weak Auras2) a spell icon pop up if ALL conditions are met?

For example:

If 1 trinket proc + meta + weapon enchant + IV + 2x FoF + Breainfreeze are all up, it would display a picture of Alter Time.

I think this would help me greatly with my Alter Times, but Im new to weak auras. I have downloaded a few and tweaked them to my taste, however I cant find one that would do this, and was wondering if its possible to create one.

Edit: Figured it out all by myself!
    Last edited by Demindar; 2014-02-16 at 07:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well done! If you don't mind, feel free to post what you found here, maybe there is someone else who would like to know and use your solution. I'll keep the thread open for a while longer.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Yes please post your WA for this, it would be something I'd like to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh glad to hear some people are interested in it!

Heres the string for it:
    Code:
    dOtmeaGlrrTpvQYmrK5QcnBP6MiKhlPUTeDyQANsYEj7gY(Pi)KcsdtLYVLYFvvdLIAWuOHJIdkQCkkOCmvY5ubzHIQwkfyXiQLJ0drOEQYYef65qDEemvknzuA6cxucUQiQUm46uzJIsTvrr2SiTDv0hvPYNvLPjIY3PGyKQapteXOffmEj0jfHdPcQtJQ7rbvJsLQACIs(MisRlz14Ajqbqt91WXe1ne(yIQm9jIJR)3bL)89wJfhne8VDPH1YyMVL5KOvQXQXkRgfE8gYsGb041nKwV5zLvZHHFD3JXkVgT1bz1kD9GlRcfAom8RBLK9HYRv39ySSAyo61bnIYDxbfk04SA56bqnz0Ylbtgna8SeoSwq5VhqLvd5lbSSQ6sRqrgpIfynzKioIvHcnVlAISMNLLh8gY3)bL)EaflRQUKvlO83dOYQfeyanVJ61WoYWjGI5st5f1(eNB2)S5mWQbNak0oa89idAyhz4eqHzkKYlQnZfirsZHbIBouO8A1nhk0U0QBouyOma1hnQ29mCnKVeWYQQlTS5OhqXMm2snzmBAdhk0CiEOX09eaQglq2LMAjWaAhuGK5StojfAouq5VhqLvHcvLrz1ck)9aQSAbbgqZ7OEnwGSln1sGb0oOajZzNCsAyhz4eqXCPP8IAFIZn7F2Cgy1CiEOX09eaQgYxcyzv1LMfkzCytgnay4Hcn4eqH2bGVhzqd7idNakmtHuErTzUajsk0COGYFpGkRcfQkjYQfu(7buz1ccmGgo8HdR5qWjGcnVlAAom85OtGIbLxdobuOrCR1zBgcYKrZ02JcySjJ3FmqVByAyhz4eqHzkKYlQnZfirsZHHpMb69kFjO8Aoep0y6EcavZHHVdXdLxd7idNakMlnLxu7tCUz)ZMZaRgMb69kFjOQRBzDOKMLcnhkO83dOYQHzGEVYxcQ66wwhkPzPqHcnKR0s5VhqXQkzASCmt3tirDdPLafan1xdhtu3q4JygO3)L(h899aObVeuO5LvRqrgpIfynzKioIvlbkaAQVgoMOUHWhtuLPprCC9)oO8NV3AS4OHG)TlfANQ6kzx3uib
    What this will do is Display an Alter Time icon for when all the filters are met that you want. This WA will pop up the AT Icon on screen when ALL of the following take place:

Expanded Mind + 1 or more FoF Procs + Meta Gem Proc (Tempus Repit).

Those are the MINIMUM requirements for it to show up. You can duplicate this WA and change the proc from the 1st trinket to the 2nd trinket pretty easily. Since I want to use AT when at least one of my trinkets procs I made 2.

EDIT: If you would like me to make a string for you, please ask! If you want under certain circumstances, Ill happily make it for you in WA
    For exaomple: If you want to only alter time when you have 2 FoF + Brain Freeze + Tempus Repit up, I can make it for you.
    Last edited by Demindar; 2014-02-19 at 07:17 PM.

TY, I will give it the ole college try later today. I will be tweaking it to favor when PBoI procs, and mainly want some verbal message so that once PBoI procs on pull I know to pop AT. I may add a condition to warn when pot is a couple secs from expiring too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    TY, I will give it the ole college try later today. I will be tweaking it to favor when PBoI procs, and mainly want some verbal message so that once PBoI procs on pull I know to pop AT. I may add a condition to warn when pot is a couple secs from expiring too.
    Expanded Mind (the one I have) is from PBoI. As for the verbal message, that isnt a bad idea!

It's giving me a decompression error when I try to import it (@185/821).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exertim View Post
    It's giving me a decompression error when I try to import it (@185/821).
    I have no idea why its doing that. Its working for everyone else I have given it to in game. Are you on US or EU? You can add my Battle Tag and its possible I can link it directly to you, see if that works.

put the WA string in CODE tags instead of QUOTE tags, should make it easier to copy paste

hi,
    I have the same error ...please can you do something?
    thxs

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you guys PM me your BattleTag so I can try linking it in-game?