Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    Clear case of our lord and saviour, Charles Darwin, stepping in and taking care of buisness!
    Darwinism is what brought about the Germans killing Jews, if you promote CD as you did here it means you support the killing of Jewish men women and children.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Kinda makes me feel so much better about myself, I might have faith in God, but I don't need to have faith in medics because well, I've seen the proof it works - God's not gonna be pissed at me for getting their help!
    No where in the Christian bible does it say not to get medical help. Only dumb ass humans come up with bull shit like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Darwinism is what brought about the Germans killing Jews, if you promote CD as you did here it means you support the killing of Jewish men women and children.
    Why does it always end up with "Ya hate the jews"
    Does liking Wagner make you anti-semitic too?

There's a difference between mass murder and removing yourself from the genepool by either death or infertility gained by some stupid/reckless act.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    insanity and barbarism by a species still evolving from monkeys made them kill jewish people. The same as in every holy or non-holy war ever fought.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    ... only laughter?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/16/us/sna...html?hpt=hp_t2

While this is.. tragic... and I firmly believe in Darwinism, am I allowed to laugh at this? Some days it is good the be an athiest.
    Even as an atheist myself, it's still a life lost and it's still sad.

I don't see why I should laugh at an idiot dying. It reminds me too much of the church(es?) that repeatedly let people die in their attempts at "faith healing".
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    Even as an atheist myself, it's still a life lost and it's still sad.
    maybe its sad for his family, but there the ones I feel sorry for, not him.
    you play with fire you get burned. If someone dies because there attacked by a snake not trying to provoke it, then I feel sorry for them, but its a snake, we know its poison can kill us, and he still did what he did thinking god would prevent nature from running its course.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    Yeah, that whole sect of Christianity weirds me out...

Luke 4:12 - Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Well, you did, and you got bit.
    This. Those guys aren't Christians, they need saving just as much as the people around them who they think they're trying to save.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    Yeah, that whole sect of Christianity weirds me out...

Luke 4:12 - Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Well, you did, and you got bit.
    True, i think this response is better that "LOL GET WRECKED BY DARWIN BITCH"

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I don't see why I should laugh at an idiot dying. It reminds me too much of the church(es?) that repeatedly let people die in their attempts at "faith healing".
    Good ole Christian Science. The most confusing combination of words ever put together.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

R.I.P Coots ya big dummy.

Currently Playing: Eldevin

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Kentucky resident, feel free to laugh. Most of us are too. Weed out the stereotypes!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fantastic news.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.