Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    pls delete wow and put it on hiatus after paragon or method kill garrosh, oh and please remove all pvp gear and everything once people get r1 and hero

can't have someone having something that everyone else wants

godforbid people actually play.
    Well actually after Method/BL finish, nobody else can get World First or on those realms, Realm First.

But nobody is saying remove everything after the first people, they are saying remove stuff when it is no longer current.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    That's just your opinion.

I think the Ashbringer is more "timeless" than an ugly protodrake mount nobody uses except for the fact it's "rare".
    My Protodrake is not ugly! I have a few to choose from though!

Quote Originally Posted by Khalkaroth View Post
    The Black and Plagued Proto-Drake, Corrupted Ashbringer, Old Zul'Gurub mounts, Atiesh... now they remove the challenge mode gear, mounts and, to a certain lesser extend, the title? They said themselves that they hate removing things from the game, they even said that they regretted removing the Naxx meta mounts, but it seems like they don't even listen to themselves.

They should make all this stuff reavailable but as a very insanely extreme rare drop from somewhere. Either from a bag you get at the end of every dungeons or raid or perhaps even as a near-nonexistent drop from those card packs you get in Hearthstone in the form of loot cards, but hey thats just an idea.

I was thinking about coming back to this game but this is just turning me off, why should I play this game when that kind of thing will just happen again and again? I mean I'm not playing this game just to see people with these kind of thing in a "you can't have that anymore I have it you don't trollolol" stance. It pissed me off so much when I was only an achivement away from getting the Black Proto-drake, my favorite mount, back when the new version of Naxx came out.

I'm willing to pay a couple of hundred bucks to get that thing if Blizzard is reading this, I'm serious.
    Not sure if trolling. First, if you bought that mount, I would just laugh at you, then pity you. Where you given everything as a child?.... Are you a child?

Secondly. Why is it so hard to keep things unavailable.

thirdly. You pay 40 dollars to access leveling content, you then pay 15 dollars a month for "ACCESS" to servers, and a promise of timely patch releases. What you do with that time is up to you.

I don't go to disney and bitch that I didn't get to ride every ride with my day pass
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.