Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Naga too busy stealing my bike.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I assume that when the mist hits the water it turns into a thick gloop like hagfish slime or something.
    I imagine two nagas smoking cigarettes underwater, saying, "so, any ideas how we penetrate that wall of slime?" - "I dunno, maybe hop over like a dolphin?".

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I imagine two nagas smoking cigarettes underwater, saying, "so, any ideas how we penetrate that wall of slime?" - "I dunno, maybe hop over like a dolphin?".
    I forgot to mention the mist has flamethrowers built in every three feet.

Underwater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Dude. The mist. Underwater.
    If you can buy that Uldum was hidden from the rest of Kalimdor (which in my mind was even more ridiculous), you can buy a shroud of mists hiding a whole island.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that people are missing the point. It isn't about the mists hiding Pandaria for 10 000 years, it is understandable why the Naga couldn't find it behind the thick gloop with underwater flamethrowers. However after the mists dissipated and the entire world flocked to Pandaria, why didn't the Naga make an appearance at the place they had been searching for that they would finally be able to get to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    I think that people are missing the point. It isn't about the mists hiding Pandaria for 10 000 years, it is understandable why the Naga couldn't find it behind the thick gloop with underwater flamethrowers. However after the mists dissipated and the entire world flocked to Pandaria, why didn't the Naga make an appearance at the place they had been searching for that they would finally be able to get to?
    They were searching for Pandaria?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    They were searching for Pandaria?
    In the OP's post that is stated, then later on the OP stated

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    one of the naga in the book asks "why are we searching for pandaria anyways, what if it isnt even here anymore" and the other naga who is higher rank says "we have scoured these oceans for over 10,000 years and yet the turtle has evaded us, we see the pandaren and their magics so clearly it must still be here, we are the masters of the ocean yet it has evaded us"
    Assuming that quote is accurate, the Naga were indeed searching for Pandaria yet have not doing anything in the almost year and a half since it has been accessible and its location presumably readily available.

Deleted
    Azshara having sex with captured Neptulon. all naga grabbed popcorn and watched.

Well, something obviously happened in the deeps because Makrura was patrolling waters of Pandaria so maybe nagas kicked their asses and now they are looking for new deeps :S

In the same dark pit as Neptulon.

They couldn't really well bring them up now. Deathwing as commander of the Old God's assault on Azeroth and the naga as their allies fit with the Cataclysm. We averted the Cataclysm and defeated large parts of their forces. Bringing up that cut-out story now would serve no point, except tying up loose ends which dont fit with the current setting.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Deleted
    Nagas are going to be new trolls. Naga dungeons and raids in every expansion!

We'll prolly see it in a book or in a later expac.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Nobody ever bothered climbing over that wall.

I mean, sure, Uldum was cloaked, but a cloak doesn't mean you can't physically enter, does it? And there was a gate, so one would think one curious explorer would climb over to the other side.
    Getting in is one thing, getting out might have been more of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so.... theres naga out in the ocean looking for pandaria 24/7 and... not a single one shows up? not even a small scouting party? an entire continent is discovered and they have nothing to say about it?

just doesnt add up.
    I don't see the problem. Not everything is being addressed in the game, not every side story is told while the player is around. Let's say some scouts found what they looked for but weren't detected by anybody; nobody would know, they would simply return with the news. This could take a while, considering our fleets took 2 months to show up at the shores of Pandaria, Naga swimming all by themselves would take exponentially longer for that. We wouldn't see a fast reaction, also depending on when the discovery was made if it was at all.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    I'm guessing Blizzard couldn't find time to include them ingame. Always have room for trolls, tusks, tusks, long blue arms, long blue ears, two toes, tusks, tusks, and also voodoo.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2014-02-17 at 11:41 AM.

You can ask this all day, and I bet the ONLY simple answer is that they didn't WANT to do anything with Nagas in MoP. I'd be surprised if the reasons are deeper than that and some sort of long-term plan is behind it.

its quite obvious, there is no cell or internet reception in the depths.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    Azshara having sex with captured Neptulon. all naga grabbed popcorn and watched.

Well, something obviously happened in the deeps because Makrura was patrolling waters of Pandaria so maybe nagas kicked their asses and now they are looking for new deeps :S
    Nah, I think she's still holding out for Sargeras.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    The naga disliked the pandaren so much they didn't even want to continue searching artifacts on their island, they just saw them and left.

No, but seriously, some people are missing the question here, the question is not: Why didn't naga discover Pandaria before?, the question is "why didn't naga come to pandaria after the mists dispersed with the rest of us?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn Blizzard for scrapping the Neptulon-rescue raid.

The Jin'yu are evolved Murlocs, made more intelligent by the Titan water from the Vale?

Nagas are corrupted Elves, themselves evolved from Trolls.

So, by aligning this data with a Scryer Observatory in Shadowmoon, I conclude Greedo never fired, and the Cow King farms his own hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    So, by aligning this data with a Scryer Observatory in Shadowmoon, I conclude Greedo never fired, and the Cow King farms his own hide.
    Oh My Fucking Goddess!!