Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ...
    I've been getting a few replies from Celestalon about Shaman mobility and ULE: https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...72430121226240

They still won't give any buffs to mobility, its very annoying. Some dummy mentioned Frost shock and GW as if those do anything.... then celestalon mentioned spirit walk and the new sprint on ULE. I told him it makes more sense to have the sprint on a new ability instead of tied to ULE which will prob be used on cd. I also mentioned how I feel ULE should still keep its damage, just like Judgements are damage+buff. Then he mentions how there is still "effective damage" (which I hate hearing).... considering how few weapon damage abilities enhance has, ULE doing damage is important.... plus it works for Elem, and an extra heal for Resto. Way more useful with some instant effect (that can proc abilities or trinks too). People started saying why not just make it a self cast buff (which I don't want either, the 40yd range makes for a useful pull).

Very annoying trying to get thru to devs who seem to have already made up their mind on things.

That's unbelievably annoying. Ghost Wolf and Frost Shock are nothing compared to what other classes have, a 30% increase and a slow(and with this speed increase we have to glyph to gain snare immunity, whilst Mages can blink out of roots and stuns, and druids have near 100% immunity to polys and roots.) , so many other specs have a slow or a mobility that is above 30%. Not to mention the obscenity of linking a movement enhancement to a damage/healing increase that will be use on CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf Lord View Post
    Why? I imagine dealing with lions takes a great amount of knowledge and testicular fortitude.

My argument would be "there are times I want to use ULE but the movement speed buff would be detrimental"...IE the maze on that eyeball guy in ToT comes to mind. Can't think of how many times our healer killed me by giving me bubble speed and me running right into the maze cause I'm accustomed to a certain speed.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    My argument would be "there are times I want to use ULE but the movement speed buff would be detrimental"...IE the maze on that eyeball guy in ToT comes to mind. Can't think of how many times our healer killed me by giving me bubble speed and me running right into the maze cause I'm accustomed to a certain speed.
    That is one the main reason I don't like the speed buff being tied with Unleash Elements.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    We're talking about a 30% speed buff, a 60% speed buff is a different story.
    Too often, we are mistaken for druidic types. perhaps that's true for some shaman, but do not let yourself be plagued by the ignorant belief that we are always peaceful.
    Nothing about what I do is harmonious. I command the elements to my will. There is nothing offered in return. I would have it no other way.

Never assume an ogre's stupid, that's when they'll get you.