Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon2K View Post
    That's a pretty unhealthy attitude towards parenting and sexuality.

Also heteronormative bullshit.
    It's a joke, from a comedy TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    It's a joke, from a comedy TV show.
    Fair do's...

Dat coca cola party, learn to drink people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by intimidate View Post
    Gonna go ahead and say due to the age of the people there you are also quite young. I think in a few years time you will realise this post makes you look kinda immature and when you go to university or group (lads) holidays abroad you will realise a rave with some young kids was nothing to be posting to a bunch of strangers on a gaming forum about.

I dont mean to belittle you in any way but once you hit your twenties and thirties i hope it still wouldn't be in your top 5 or 10. I myself went to similar things with friends and told people about it and look back now and wonder what they thought of me at the time.
    I don't see how you can misinterpret "sharing the experience" for "lol look this is the best party ever wow i'm so cool look at how good i am best rave in the world right here". I'm not making any sort of claims, and i don't really get what's so wrong about sharing a party complication. I bet if this was something else you wouldn't have a problem with it, it's just with things like this people assume you're trying to be cool and edgy. Notice the title isn't "This is the best party in the world and i'm the coolest cunt alive"
    Last edited by ghostnet; 2014-02-18 at 02:21 AM.
    "Far left is communism, far right is Anarchy, be aware that you do not stray to far either way”
    "If we are confronted with differences in opinion, the chemicals that are released in the brain are the same ones that try to ensure our survival in dangerous situations."

Not really in to this kind of stuff, I rather go to a pub and chat with friends.

Oh, and coca cola.

Even when I was their age I didn't understand the appeal of a party that big.

Also that music reminds me of Basshunter.

Deleted
    As bad as that comment is, i somewhat agree with you. Yes the majority of people that go to these sort of things are low lifes
    Yeah, staying home and playing WoW makes u upperclass. Dude really? Because alot of people have fun and your socially awkward they are lowlifes? Commenting with so much spite makes u more of a lowlife than sniffing drugs and dancing ever could.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked staying at home holed up in my room playing games when I was a teen. Even now I avoid large gatherings that involve copious amounts of alcohol, drugs, or too much dry humping. My introverted self can't handle it.
    Relationships in MMORPGs study: https://smupsychology.qualtrics.com/...LMTfijysGyN7jn

If you're 18+, play/have played an MMORPG, and even if you've never had an online relationship but have an opinion about them then please participate!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    This I would find myself enjoying and I might go in the future when I'm not so scarse on money. Festivals always looked lke a show mixed in with clubbing to me...you always have the idiots who drink or take drugs but from what I hear from my family who go to stuff like "tommorowland" it's more the athmosphere that's mindblowing.
    Probably going there next time Drinking is part of it, so is drugs. Just dont get wasted. Mysteryland would be ur thing too i imagine.

GF went there last year, im going too this year

Tickets cost like 40 bucks but thats decent considering u pay 10 @ a club. And ur paying for the names behind the turntables

I never got the attraction of the "lets all bounce up and down waving our arms to hyper-loud music for a few hours, its SO MUCH FUN!!!!" I went to a few clubs like that a few years back (21-22ish, not highschoolers) and it was just boring an annoyingly loud. I don't go to clubs anymore. You can't even have a conversation since its so loud you can't hear each other without yelling. I prefer to just hangout.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Not really in to this kind of stuff, I rather go to a pub and chat with friends.

Oh, and coca cola.
    I need more friends like you lol... My friends like to go to a karaoke bar where the music is so loud you can barely hear yourself think... I finally had to tell them I simply can't do it anymore lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Edit: quoted wrong person

God, some of the replies here are fucking retarded... Not liking the party scene is fine. Insinuating kids (who can't get in clubs and pubs yet) having parties on their own property while they're young and carefree are literally worse than Hitler, just kindly go throw yourself off a cliff.

To me, it's not my idea of fun anymore. I go to clubs occasionally but certainly not every weekend. 6 years ago? Sure, I was at some party most weekends. The problem with this thread is all the prudes and tumblr tards wishing death upon teens, and inferring that anybody who attends such parties is obviously already/going to turn out to be an unemployed, uneducated shithead and "oh humanity is doomed, back in my day we went to the opera and drank les boissons". Honestly, stop being so dramatic. Your future doctors and lawyers were probably out clubbing this weekend while you sat jerking it to animé.
    You hit the nail on the head, sir.