Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    Leveling wouldn't be nearly so annoying if I didn't out level an area after 1/4 of the quests in it.
    I think this is a warranted issue. I have been leveling a monk recently and i out level a zone so fast and have to move on. I can never really sit down and finish a zone without feeling like i am hurting myself by not maximising experience gains. May as well just dungeon queue.

I do think the 300% elixer could be changed to last to 90 though, personally i hate questing through MoP the worst.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    If you can't stand leveling, maybe RPG's just aren't for you.
    Not if leveling in said RPG is just a chore and slows people down from actual content.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate leveling and questing. I'm all for this, and I think more people would come back to WoW if they didn't have to spend so much time "Catching up".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    I hate leveling and questing. I'm all for this, and I think more people would come back to WoW if they didn't have to spend so much time "Catching up".
    They dont. They get a free 90 to be on the same level playing field as everyone else at the start of WoD.