Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think we could drop the 300% leveling boost entirely if they'd just scale down clevel and scale up xp and gear from quest rewards. Leveling wouldn't be nearly so annoying if I didn't out level an area after 1/4 of the quests in it.

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    Leveling wouldn't be nearly so annoying if I didn't out level an area after 1/4 of the quests in it.
    I think this is a warranted issue. I have been leveling a monk recently and i out level a zone so fast and have to move on. I can never really sit down and finish a zone without feeling like i am hurting myself by not maximising experience gains. May as well just dungeon queue.

I do think the 300% elixer could be changed to last to 90 though, personally i hate questing through MoP the worst.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week we discuss the Warlords of Draenor launch night and a butcher that goes insane

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    If you can't stand leveling, maybe RPG's just aren't for you.
    Not if leveling in said RPG is just a chore and slows people down from actual content.

I hate leveling and questing. I'm all for this, and I think more people would come back to WoW if they didn't have to spend so much time "Catching up".

Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    I hate leveling and questing. I'm all for this, and I think more people would come back to WoW if they didn't have to spend so much time "Catching up".
    They dont. They get a free 90 to be on the same level playing field as everyone else at the start of WoD.
    Lewor responds to Barkloud regarding travel time, and we get this glorious quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    And where did these magical percentages come from? I didn't realise someone's ass also doubled as a calculator.
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    See you in WoD!