Question Boosts-to-90 Releasing Before WoD Launch?

5.4.7 patch notes indicate that the boost-to-90 feature will be implemented but not yet enabled on Tuesday.

I kinda find it hard to believe that Blizzard would release an un-useable feature at least three months ahead of it's earliest launch date. Perhaps they're getting ready to release boost-to-90 early and let those who pre-ordered boost up and prep their new 90s chars?

Your thoughts?

They said a while ago that you would get the free boost when you pre-order Warlords of Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    They said a while ago that you would get the free boost when you pre-order Warlords of Draenor.
    Really? Wow. I thought I was up to date on everything WoD. Didn't know that!

Well, that's good. Gives me a couple months to learn my new boosted character, develop his MRP, gear up, level professions, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Really? Wow. I thought I was up to date on everything WoD. Didn't know that!

Well, that's good. Gives me a couple months to learn my new boosted character, develop his MRP, gear up, level professions, etc.
    If you want to take a stab at leveling something to 60 before they activate it, you can get free 600 skill in professions as well (both major plus first aid). Just make sure you have at least 1 skill in the professions you want (aka, you've learned them).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    If you want to take a stab at leveling something to 60 before they activate it, you can get free 600 skill in professions as well (both major plus first aid). Just make sure you have at least 1 skill in the professions you want (aka, you've learned them).
    I'm confused...so if you have a level 60 with professions at 1 when you boost it to 90 you'll get boosted to 600?

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    So I can make a DK, put two levels on it after leaving the starter zone, get it two professions and they're boosted to 600?

So I can make a DK, put two levels on it after leaving the starter zone, get it two professions and they're boosted to 600?
    Yep, basically with that and the 1 hour DK starting zone. You can have a raiding ready character within a day.
    Chronomancer Club

I don't suppose we know if and which flying skills the boosted characters would have, do we?

I'm leveling a Priest to 60 now in order to get the veteran bonus for my profession or it's kinda a waste to boost it, I think.
    No fun going back to level professions, cus I normally do that when I level up.

I don't suppose we know if and which flying skills the boosted characters would have, do we?
    No idea but my scroll priest was given 280 flying once upon a time