Deleted

Help me with name! WoD Garrison Map Project

Hey there Guys! Some of you may remember me as the guy who made a Kul Tiras fanmap. Other may not know me at all! Well, quite simply: I am a guy who loves making fanmade maps. In the past I have made some RP Projects on my server, where you could have a base and expand it on this map by earning income and doing IC events. Now with Garrisons comming, my job have become alot easier!
    I have therefore begun on a new project. A map on which guilds and players can place their Garrisons, so RP-wise you can see where your and others bases are compared to eachother.
    To make it simpler I made an Island for this project. The Island would be located northwest of Nagrand. That is also the reason that the northeastern part of the isle is covered in snow (It's close to the Frostwolf Zone). What I need YOU for, is a name for the Island. My guildies came with some good suggestions, but I wanted to hear you guys aswell.
    Here's the map:
    Better view: http://i.imgur.com/ntJBA70.jpg

Cheers!
    - Trond James Eridorh - Blackwind Marine Platoon - Argent Dawn EU
    A.K.A.
    Søren - Denmark

Edit: Do note that the map is NOT finished as of yet! I will be doing some detail Work, aswell as adding some minor islands next to it

Well naming would be easier if we knew if there was any special flora or fauna here. Is it primarily just those grasslands, a bit of mountain, and that snowy mountain, or is there more to it than that? Anything unique about this place, or is it just an island?

But off the top of my head,

Teldarin Isle

Benaal island

Grom's Foot Isle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mister Madgod View Post
    Well naming would be easier if we knew if there was any special flora or fauna here. Is it primarily just those grasslands, a bit of mountain, and that snowy mountain, or is there more to it than that? Anything unique about this place, or is it just an island?

But off the top of my head,

Teldarin Isle

Benaal island

Grom's Foot Isle
    The snowy part is based on the Frostwolf zone.
    The barren, hilly area is based on Gorgrond. Just without the steam, and more hills than Mountains.
    The dark green area is some light forest.
    The Light green is like Nagrand.
    There are 3 NPC bases on the isle to begin with. One Ogre, and two Iron Horde. The Iron Horde ones are a former draenei port, and an Orc Clan settlement, that have joined Garrosh.
    Thanks for the suggestions though!

15+ Year Old Account
    Soerci's Landing

Mag'har Mash = "Uncorrupted heart"
    Gol'Kosh dabu = "By my axe I obey"

in orcish

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    Mag'har Mash
    See, that just sounds like a kind of dance.

Woah, your really are amazing, I sadly don't know any names. Side note: do you take requests?

Deleted
    Thought I'd like to tell you that uh the barren nature of Gorgrond is due to Blackrock industrial development, apparently it used to be a glistening oasis, but anyway you said it was inspired so I'm gonna keep to your current plan and try out a few suggestions.

Hillside Rock, as it seems to have loads of hills and rocky areas, so it could fit?

However if we go all out orc-like name with english writing of course; Battlecry Isle

However we could go orc in another way, as in it could've had an older name, which was replaced when the Iron Horde emerged. Like the area which Orgrimmar is placed in is named Durotar after Thrall's father, and city named after Thrall's mentor. Why not call it; Grommar. After Grommash Hellscream? It's by Nagrand and that's the Warsong's main hunting ground after all.

Deleted
    I know this is a long time ago, so sorry about that!
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I am still taking more in, but I like what I see! And yes, I do take requests. My most recent request was a close-up map of the Thandol Span for RP purposes.