10+ Year Old Account

Problem with new Mobo

Hey,

So I have this GA-H77-DS3H mobo, continuously beeps for 10s, then after 4 tries starts booting with one short beep (all ok). On screen the only thing that appears is "Gigabyte Dual Bios" and then the PC restarts and goes back to beeping.
    I suspect that the BIOS is missing or damage and 2nd bios is corrupted or something?
    Any ideas?
    CPU is Celeron G1610.

Edit:
    So i need to update bios, problem is I can't get into BIOS. All I get is this screen http://i.imgur.com/UvbIWUz.jpg and then it restarts and continuous the loop >.>
    Last edited by Cyrops; 2014-02-17 at 01:59 PM.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    guess its 10 beeps then in 10 seconds? if so, it indicates a cmos read error. option i see is to clean cmos which can be taken care of with removing the bios battery, wait some seconds and put it back in. cant think of any other solution. could be that ur mobo is broken if cmos reset shouldnt help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flens View Post
    guess its 10 beeps then in 10 seconds? if so, it indicates a cmos read error. option i see is to clean cmos which can be taken care of with removing the bios battery, wait some seconds and put it back in. cant think of any other solution. could be that ur mobo is broken if cmos reset shouldnt help.
    Tried it, also tried following some guide to flip the battery upside down and touch the contacts for 5s then put it back in.
    Nothing helps.

Edit:
    I might have said wrong time for beeps. It's continous short beeps, which according to GA is "Continuous short beeps: Power error". I tried 2 PSU's, not sure what else there is to it?
    Last edited by Cyrops; 2014-02-18 at 06:37 AM.

I know it's a crappy answer, but call the manufacturer. They're quite good at these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    I know it's a crappy answer, but call the manufacturer. They're quite good at these things.
    I'm not from US, so that's hardly an option.