Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A 3 year old with an iq of 135 is as smart as a 4 year old with an iq of 105, so no. I´m at least as mature as a 6 yo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Bronies have no fanclubs.

Everyone hates us.
    Marvelous example of why people don't like your kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Yeah.. That yelling and "annoyingness", i can't tell if there is something wrong with her, or if that is the way she acts.

I'm smart!
    That's funny I was going to write "annoying" but I didn't feel like hating on a 3 year old hahaa

Currently Playing: Eldevin

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    IQ doesn't show intelligence, it shows potential.

A person with an IQ of 160 will still be less smart than an engineer with an IQ of 120 if all he does is watch TV.
    My thoughts exactly. My IQ is 132 but that doesn't mean I'm going to walk over to the physics department and start telling many of them what to do, cause other than the intro material I wouldn't even be able to keep up with them.

Does she know where Babies come from? ha beat that.

Deleted
    I don't even know my IQ, it's probably potato.

I like potato.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Yeah, but is she smart enough to see why the other kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
    I love you.

I hope she can live her life without being a social train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I don't even know my IQ...
    Most people don't. You can tell from the number of people that claim to be 2+ standard deviations from the norm.

Even people that were formally tested in childhood (I was!) have no idea where they stand now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by plat0nic View Post
    She's already socially awkward, have you seen how she answers the questions the reporter asked her? I went to a couple "Reach for the Top" highschool competitions in highschool (it's like Canadian high school version of Jeoprady) and the genius kids were so awkward. I mean hey, i'm not hating on em, but they were "strange" to the max.
    Lol, she's 3. All kids that age kind of give off the vibe that they have autism. I'm surprised she wasn't picking her nose, honestly.

I remember reading a few years back about how kids defined as "geniuses" actually tend to be better than other socially and tend to engage in more extra curricular activities than "normal" kids. I would come up with a source, but I'm lazy and apathetic. Lollers.

On the other hand, I have a friend double-majoring in something ridiculous like chemical engineering and physics and she is insanely smart. She ENJOYS math to the point of considering it a hobby and currently works in a research lab as a sophomore in college. The funny thing, when it comes to common sense, she's so dull. Like scary dull. The simplest of life tasks become adventures with her because her typical way of thinking just seems to complex for such simple matters. Lol. I'm often worried that she's going to get robbed or kidnapped because of it.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Most people don't. You can tell from the number of people that claim to be 2+ standard deviations from the norm.

Even people that were formally tested in childhood (I was!) have no idea where they stand now.
    All I know is I beat 85% of the people on the verbal part of the GRE...

Nice. Does she know her order of operations though?

IQ of 135 is only as smart as a 6 year old or so

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I don't even know my IQ, it's probably potato.

I like potato.
    I took one online just to check for "fun". I was dissapointed. Atleast i was above the average! I blame language barrier.

Noes i have never been the smartest in the bunch. Can't have everything.. o/
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Congrats, you ruined your kids life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took one online just to check for "fun". I was dissapointed. Atleast i was above the average! I blame language barrier.

When in doubt, take off your shirt, flex and smile. That'll make up for it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post

I have been tested when I was 20 as part of a thorough psychological exam, I was surprised by the fact I was within the average. I thought I would be lower than the average. Those tests were quite requiring, I started to get slightly annoyed towards the end of some of the tests as they started becoming increasingly more difficult.

I don't understand how someone could even make it higher than average. Stressed me badly.

If her I.Q. is 135, that percentage is off. Mensa requires 98th percentile.

10+ Year Old Account

I would recommend you don't fully trust the tests you find online, they tend to be quite unreliable.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    IQ doesn't show intelligence, it shows potential.

A person with an IQ of 160 will still be less smart than an engineer with an IQ of 120 if all he does is watch TV.
    No, IQ doesn't show potential. It shows exactly whatever the test is supposed to measure. It shows your performance compared to the performance of others your age on whatever the test maker wants to measure.

My IQ is 147.. so no she's not smarter than me.