Deleted

Insane in the Membrane, Bloodsail Buccaneers reputation bug.

Hello there,

So, as the title says, i have a bug with my BSB rep. I just started farming Steemwheel Cartel rep today, and i brought cloth to the various factions too boost my reputation from hated to neutral. When i did this i obviously got decreased rep with BSB, and i did track my Insane achievment before turing in the cloth, and there was no requirement to get honored with BSB since i already was. But when i got to hated with them again it was saying that i needed to become honored again?.... I've read alot of threads about this, some people say its a bug that was fixed during 5.3.

Is there anyone that have or have had the same issue as me? Is a GM able to restore my reputation to honored with BSB? Because now i've been farming from hated to Exalted / Revered with all of Steemwheel Cartel, and i don't really wanna do it all over again.

Kind regards, Nezuc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    You can finish your grind as-is and you should get it, but honestly you really should've just done it via kills and kept the rep at honored.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    If you did the quest for the Pirate hat at honored you can submit a bug request and a GM will give you a title if all the other requirements are met. If you failed to complete that quest you need to repeat it all.