How to track Malicious Blast debuf using tell me when

So basicaly Ive tried a few things and yet my tell me when refuses to tell me when I have the debuf, I dont realy want to have to download week auras for this debuf specificaly since Ive always used tell me when. Im thinking theres gota be a catch, maybe its a buf and not a debuf, maybe the ID for the debuf is not the same as the one for the malicious blast cast by the dude with malice I dont know... can anyone help me ?

Ps: for anyone wondering Malicious blast is the name of the debuf you get from Malice on h Garry.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spell ID should be 147235

Track Buff/Debuff on player.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weakauras is so, so much more useful for this than TMW. I mean, you could definitely use TMW, but you wont get the type of alert I find very useful you would via WA.

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    Weakauras is so, so much more useful for this than TMW. I mean, you could definitely use TMW, but you wont get the type of alert I find very useful you would via WA.
    Just put a giant icon on the middle of your screen when you get the debuf, works like a chram for anything, I jus dont like week auras too much realy maybe just cause Im super used to tracking everything via Tell me When. Im using the 147235 ID and tracking debuf on player and for some reason it doesnt show might be a bug with my Tell me When, gona try reisntaling it.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Just put a giant icon on the middle of your screen when you get the debuf, works like a chram for anything, I jus dont like week auras too much realy maybe just cause Im super used to tracking everything via Tell me When. Im using the 147235 ID and tracking debuf on player and for some reason it doesnt show might be a bug with my Tell me When, gona try reisntaling it.
    Duel someone and track one of their debuffs. When you get it right, just swap the id to malice.