1. #1

    Talking (Suggestions) Improvements to the Guild rewards & feature!

    + Improved Tabard
    • Increase the quality of texture.
    • Improve colors, while increasing color options.

    + Improved Guild Achievements
    • If you participate on a guild achievement, you get a personal achievement for that.
    • Guild achievements can be done many times, so everyone in the guild can get their personal achievement for participating on the guild achievements.

    + Enhanced rewards associated with Guild Achievements
    • Unlock new guild icons and borders by completing guild achievements.
    • Unlock special guild transmog set by completing guild achievements.

    + Guild Trasmog Set
    • Plate, mail, leather or cloth, depending on the class.
    • Unique design for both factions, inspired by Alliance \ Horde theme.
    • Personal icons with borders, which can be changed.
    • Requires personal achievement for having participated on the guild achievement.

    + Personal Icons on the Guild Transmog Set
    • Unlock new personal icons and borders by completing guild achievements.
    • Personal icon will be on your shoulder, maybe hanging over, like a shoulder banner.
    • And it will be your personal choice of icon\border, not a guild master.
    • Requires personal achievement for having participated on the guild achievement.

    + Become Legendary!
    • Unlock gold version of the Guild Transmog Set by completing harder guild achievements with your guild mates.
    • It's very shiny!
    • Requires personal achievement for having participated on the guild achievement.


    + Other Notes!
    • These achievements can take days, maybe weeks depending how special they are.
    • Will always require guild members that is Exalted with the guild.


    Call it fiction or whatever you want, this is my vision. If you like, please thumb up!
    Might update with more ideas, if people like.
    Last updated 18/02/2014
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9751555683
    Last edited by SwizzleTweets; 2014-02-18 at 03:19 PM.

  2. #2
    I like the ideas.


    However....the title and way the post is written, makes it look like this a upcoming feature, the title misled me somewhat, you'd maybe want to add "suggestion" to it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    I like the ideas.


    However....the title and way the post is written, makes it look like this a upcoming feature, the title misled me somewhat, you'd maybe want to add "suggestion" to it.
    Thanks! Did that just now, added (Suggestions) to the topic title.

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,545
    Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    + Improved Tabard
    • Increase the quality of texture.
    • Improve colors, while increasing color options.

    + Improved Guild Achievements
    • If you participate on a guild achievement, you get a personal achievement for that.
    • Guild achievements can be done many times, so everyone in the guild can get their personal achievement for participating on the guild achievements.

    + Enhanced rewards associated with Guild Achievements
    • Unlock new guild icons and borders by completing guild achievements.
    • Unlock special guild transmog set by completing guild achievements.

    + Guild Trasmog Set
    • Plate, mail, leather or cloth, depending on the class.
    • Unique design for both factions, inspired by Alliance \ Horde theme.
    • Personal icons with borders, which can be changed.
    • Requires personal achievement for having participated on the guild achievement.

    + Personal Icons on the Guild Transmog Set
    • Unlock new personal icons and borders by completing guild achievements.
    • Personal icon will be on your shoulder, maybe hanging over, like a shoulder banner.
    • And it will be your personal choice of icon\border, not a guild master.
    • Requires personal achievement for having participated on the guild achievement.

    + Become Legendary!
    • Unlock gold version of the Guild Transmog Set by completing harder guild achievements with your guild mates.
    • It's very shiny!
    • Requires personal achievement for having participated on the guild achievement.


    + Other Notes!
    • These achievements can take days, maybe weeks depending how special they are.
    • Will always require guild members that is Exalted with the guild.


    Call it fiction or whatever you want, this is my vision. If you like, please thumb up!
    Might update with more ideas, if people like.
    Last updated 18/02/2014
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9751555683
    wow. a bunch of useless crap that will not help you towards achieving the goal of a guild, killing bosses.





    There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    wow. a bunch of useless crap that will not help you towards achieving the goal of a guild, killing bosses.
    Wow, another person who thinks killing bosses is everything you do in World of Warcraft. Can't say I'm surprised.

  6. #6
    Bloodsail Admiral Avada Kedavra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MN - USA
    Posts
    1,240
    Misleading title is misleading. Just bring back have group will travel and I'll be a happy camper.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Misleading title is misleading. Just bring back have group will travel and I'll be a happy camper.
    seconded.


    if all the "guild" transmog is important. how about an option to transgfer the guild arms onto your shield?





    There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

  8. #8
    The Patient Laraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    341
    Need a Guild house for ppl to afk, chat and hang out in! Just for funzies.

    Make it so the GM can set the music to whatever he wants off a play list. Have a wall shelf showing achv trophies won by the guild. A lounge and bar. Add fun mini games like table pool, cards and pet battles to kill time and hang out. Give us our gbank and a "closet" for our tmogs. Also a HUGE tv showing a 10 second replay of our latest boss kill! Statues of the GM and maybe some officers. VIP room for GM and Officers. A stripper pole and disco ball. Hearth stone settings, and major city portals. All added by guild achvs completed.

  9. #9
    Laravan: I was trying to make serious suggestions You didn't really say anything about it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •