Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Can you link to a thread of another company being crucified for doing this?
    Or are you making things up like usual?
    This pricing is something even EA might think twice about and they have been voted worst company in the world two years in a row.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Not sure how people can say this stuff isn't pay to win lol. So you skip all of the content in the game and then go straight to 90? Glad that I quit when I did lol.
    So tell me, what exactly are you winning?

You are winning time, you pay to skip old content you actually already pay to have access to.
    Being level 90 if the max level is 100 soon, sure sounds like winning!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Coming in 6.0, for just 120$ you can opt out of playing altogether and get a frame quality PDF declaring you the winner of WoW.
    Because we all know that leveling through 90 levels of tired, meaningless bull shit is 'winning' the game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap this seems out of control! I have over $1000 in fees associated with xfers, name/race changes, etc, but even this price sits a little sour with me.
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethality View Post
    Six figures in your bank account, yet you can't type out a coherent thought. Right.

Value is a matter of opinion and varies from person to person. My free time leveling 1-90 is worth way more than $60. I respect that yours may not be or that you simply can't afford it. Every single one of us is in a position where we want something we can't afford.
    I didn't realize money and grammar correlates. Thanks for your wise words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Not sure how people can say this stuff isn't pay to win lol. So you skip all of the content in the game and then go straight to 90? Glad that I quit when I did lol.
    Except the people who are paying aren't getting an advantage that someone else can't get. Pay to win only applies when the person paying gets an advantage not obtainable through in game currency or hard work.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    This pricing is something even EA might think twice about and they have been voted worst company in the world two years in a row.
    Hurr durr, business bad...rabble rabble rabble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yeah cause a mount is a character.
    Well from the last person to post a pic of the 90 boost ( here http://i.imgur.com/mnqr5dZ.png ) we can clearly see in mine from when the servers just came up ( here http://i.imgur.com/IXn9yuL.jpg ) the service tab is no longer there nor is the 90 boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    In other news my RAF mounts (obsidian nightwing in this case ) is gone from mount tab on logging in and I still have the feat of strength achievement. Multiple people in trade chat reporting the samething....
    All of my RAF mounts are missing (I had every one of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    It is NOT pay to win. You only get green lvl 90 gear which will have to be upgraded before you're really up to speed.
    Seeing as there is no universally accepted definition of pay to win you declaring it not pay to win holds just as much water as someone saying it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like blizzard games. I pay a couple hundred to play them, and then $60 NOT to play them. Makes sense.

Seriously. Stop making us pay to not have to play part of a game we don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    I didn't realize money and grammar correlates. Thanks for your wise words.
    You're welcome. How much would you pay for a clue?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    good troll attempt since they are not up yet, infact the entire battle.net is down for all game clients just as we speak. so good troll attempt.
    so, is it a troll or is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by Lethality View Post
    Hurr durr, business bad...rabble rabble rabble.
    Uhm, I'm sorry did you have an actual point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    It's not about disagreeing, it's about you finding a way to rationalize Blizzard exploiting you for 60$ for an automated service.

And the other services are at least separate, but can be combined. Price is heavy, but not as overly exsessive as this.

Edit: After reading your edited post i can only conclude you're an idiot, and i won't bother wasting my time with you.
    It really bothers you, huh? You really think that a company offering a service is sitting out giggling at how vindictive and money grubbing they're being? You really believe they're exploiting anyone?

Here's a fun fact- If the 60 dollars is too much for someone to justify, they're probably not going to buy it. Totally not exploited. If a person is not interested in the service regardless of the price, they're not going to buy it. Not exploited in the slightest. If a person feels as though the price is reasonable and justified and plan to make use of the service, they're probably going to buy it. Not exploiting.

What you're failing to see here is that you simply don't like the cost of the service. I wont pretend to know the reasoning behind your sudden disbelief in a reasonably priced service but it's obviously there. Unless you're going to back up what you're saying with a little logic instead of just flat out resorting to post judgement and wild profiling claims, you should probably just move on before someone identifies your posts as inflammatory and unproductive and the little red flag starts getting waved around.

Cheers anyway.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    so, is it a troll or is it true?
    If it was there, and apparently it was, it's gone now.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Do you all really not realize that WoD level cap is 100? And the paid character boost everyone is arguing about is simply a boost to 90?

SoO has been around for how long now? Let a kid pay $60 to get his toon to 90 and prepare for WoD.... and while you're at it, quit crying. It's a damn game.

What advantage does a person who boosts their character or alt to 90 have over you at this current time? None.

... Now if it was a character boost to 100, My opinion might differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Uhm, I'm sorry did you have an actual point?
    No. It was a translation of your comment, which didn't have a point.

So, basically the price of a full game for a boost to 90.

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing my ass off here right now.

Deleted
    Exactly what I expected.

Glad, too. I think 60 dollars is about right.