Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because they are slow at it and don't like it?
    They've tried to come back many times before, every single time burned out on the leveling.

If WoD makes it easier for them to come back: Kudos for WoD!
    If your friends do not like levelling and find themselves burning out and then quitting will they not find themselves in the same position once WOD is launched and they are faced with playing through another 10 levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    If your friends do not like levelling and find themselves burning out and then quitting will they not find themselves in the same position once WOD is launched and they are faced with playing through another 10 levels?
    Because WoD is the latest content of a 2014 WoW where everyone will be at the same time ?

The (free) lvl 90 mechanic will act like a brand new MMO launched with all players at the same place and the same time.

Even brand new for those chaps who quit back at the end of 2010 with fond memories at their first couple of years in Outland/Northrend.

No dispersion of resources/players this time. Not even a new starting zone, which was very smart to do.

I understand you don't like it Pann. You would hate a further growth in players.

Get over it.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2014-02-20 at 11:13 AM.

If it was $40 a month, I planned on using this for a Priest (level 1), Paladin (level 1), Shaman ( level 11), Mage (level 31) and maybe a Rogue (level 73, so boring to level with).

With the price point, I am meh at best.

I have a level 90 Warlock, Druid, Death Knight and Monk. I have a level 85 Warrior and Hunter.

I thought the price point would be around $40 but $60 is not that bad.

so is this active? Could i log in today and boost?