Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I knew I should've screenshotted it but yup I saw it under the Services tab

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    good troll attempt since they are not up yet, infact the entire battle.net is down for all game clients just as we speak. so good troll attempt.
    Whos trolling now?

I also saw it being 60 bucks before being kicked off

ill pass on the boosts then i might as well just lvl my remaining lvl85 alts im lazy but not crazy!

I also got on and saw that you can buy every mount in the game including TCG mounts for $12.22

I have no proof but trust me, it was all there - I just didn't bother to SS it or anything because I knew you would all take my word for it.

There's (non-blue) posts like this one on the official forums about it being $60 as well.

60 bucks for no professions and green gear just to save a week or two worth of leveling? Hahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    This is false until proof has been given.
    The absence of proof does not equal falsity. Please put away your jump to conclusions mat.

Multiple people are reporting the same thing. I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    60 bucks for no professions and green gear just to save a week or two worth of leveling? Hahahaha...
    Thats a week or two of not having to drudge through the same crap you have already done on possibly several toons.

I'll pay for the expansion and get the 90 with it, but there's no way in hell I'll pay $60 flat Faust for a toon... Here's to hoping pre-orders start at the same time...

I clicked on buy cause i was curious and it was trying to charge my paypal(which i haven't set up for blizzard). So i cancelled and logged in. Went to log out to screen shot it and I dc'd. Now unable to log back in. It was definitely listed for $60 thou.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    I also got on and saw that you can buy every mount in the game including TCG mounts for $12.22

I have no proof but trust me, it was all there - I just didn't bother to SS it or anything because I knew you would all take my word for it.
    Your gonna feel pretty stupid in about an hour when the servers come up and $60 is staring you in the face

For all you haters and troll accusers, here's a screenshot of it.

http://imgur.com/mnqr5dZ

10+ Year Old Account
    It is $60. I'm a Blizzard "fanboy" and this is way too expensive. That is more expensive than the cost of the Xpac. Thankfully I only need a Rogue to have every class above 87.

10+ Year Old Account
    We need some sort of way to see if the character has been boosted to 90 through the paid service so we know who to vote kick in our dungeons.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-02-18 at 06:59 PM.

Thank god someone has the proof, people are being so skeptical about it

Told you!
    On a serious note, as a big fan and supporter of blizzard.....this is an absurd price

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    ill pass on the boosts then i might as well just lvl my remaining lvl85 alts im lazy but not crazy!
    Yeah, if a service cost more than the actually expansion.. I dont need it. Just give me my free boost with WoD & Ill be done with 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Triumphant View Post
    Some of the realms went up momentarily but looks like they all went back down and indeed I saw the Level 90 boost available in the shop for $60.00
    Same thing DID happen to me - I was momentarily able to log in my server (Dath'Remar) - and the new "Shop" button (just above Addons) offered Boost to level 90 for $60.00. Sorry I didn't get a screenshot - but it really was there.

Interesting Note: it said it was a one time boost for one character - I don't recall the exact wording, but it seemed to imply that you can only use this boost once for one character (though I may have misread it).
    Last edited by Arbaah; 2014-02-18 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheo View Post
    For all you haters and troll accusers, here's a screenshot of it.

http://imgur.com/mnqr5dZ
    This is why you give people the benefit of the doubt. A lot of people have egg on their face because of their own pride. Sad.

Thanks for the screen shot.