Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    you can still get the cata timed bear in revamped 5man, correct? You're also trying to connect two things that function completely differently and assuming that Blizzard follows precedence, which they don't always do
    It's a different color. The original was accented red, the replacement is a dull (boring, imho) purple. They are separate mounts (I have both).

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they don't remove it. I specifically decided to wait until level 100 when I can knock it out in a day or two by myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowarx View Post
    You can? is it a good profit?
    2g for 1 bone, not very profitable ATM, but can be at level 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhina View Post
    It's a different color. The original was accented red, the replacement is a dull (boring, imho) purple. They are separate mounts (I have both).
    This is not what I am asking. I asked if the new recolor bear from the 5man is still obtainable to prove a point to the OP that even an expansion later when the timer can be soloed it wasn't removed and that Blizzard probably won't remove the raptor for the reasons he wants it removed

Quote Originally Posted by Krrax View Post
    Good catch. Yeah, I could see this getting nerfed, but it will need to be reported. They're definitely mindful about these sort of things.

Since it's a quest I'd definitely say tweet Kosak on that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krrax View Post
    Its a daily, NOT a repeatable quest. It actually yeilds 1g 96s and so many c, not 2 gold. In addition, it will probably be subject to dimishing gold returns upon hitting lvl 90- lvl 80 quests USED to reward about 13g each. Once the quests become grey, the reward is SIGNIFICANTLY reduced, down to 7g. So, chances are the dailies will only be worth 76s or something come next expansion- farming ANY lvl 90 heroic would reward significantly more gold for the time then the isle.

As for the mount itself, ask yourself this- has ANY rep mount been removed, ever? (The answer is NO). Has Time Lost Proto Drake, Grey Camel, Subdued Seahorse, Phosporescent Stone Drake, Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent, ect been removed? No. This mount is NOT tied to an instance. With the exception of the original unarmored epics, and the original brewfest ram, ALL other removed mounts have been tied to an instance.

So, no. The Bone White Primal Raptor WILL remain available next expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not what I am asking. I asked if the new recolor bear from the 5man is still obtainable to prove a point to the OP that even an expansion later when the timer can be soloed it wasn't removed and that Blizzard probably won't remove the raptor for the reasons he wants it removed
    Yes, its still available, and quite soloable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Isle of Giants isn't going anywhere.
    Well... it appeared from nowhere... so you never know, maybe is another giant turtle that nobody managed to see until now as the Pandaren starting zone!, i guess i should kill some poor innocent dinosaurs, just in case.