Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    You are being so incredibly biased. Let me turn that around to "prove" that 25 man is more difficult.
    1. 25 man also has way more adds during p2. Even more important is the fact that you'll have WAY more adds spawn during the P1 debuffs, causing your tanks to be easily overwhelmed.
    2. Every 10 man has at least 3 interrupts or a rogue. That is not an excuse. Also the damage on 10 man is very light compared to 25, causing you to not even need a cooldown for most Calamities. Also there way fewer kegs being thrown, causing more people (exponentially increasing) needing to move each time.
    3. The need to purify about 18 dps in stead of 6 and still getting the same amount of adds, causes this boss to be much harder on 25 man; no questions asked.
    4. Tanks can handle one whole prison on their own on 10 man, which leaves 8 people for one in stead of around 6 people per prison on 25 man.
    5. Whatever.
    6. More people causes more people to be close to each other, which increases the damage of the fire dot and sawblade exponentially. During phase two you are not able to stack all the time, since he hits with 3 demolisher cannons for 200k damage each just before a shock blast goes off.
    7. 10 man is probably way harder here I admit.
    8. Never noticed a difference tbh. If you fuck up and get warsongs, you'll survive them way more easily on 25, but then again you shouldn't.

The first 8 bosses are so easy, that a slight difference in difficulty is not very noticeable.
    We better enjoy 25v10 discussions for the 5 months they have left.
    1: More cd's for p2 adds, aoe death grips, halo's, offheals, snares. Bring a 3rd tank if the adds are being a problem.
    2: Having more interrupts it just good, and the dmg really isn't a problem before a 5 or so Calamities, it may be more people having to move but the same % moving.
    3: Only "hard" thing about it is getting adds under control while throwing dps inside, with 25m md/tricks really shouldn't be an issue.
    4: Sha is more about closing rifts and avoiding them, only difference really is we spread on 25 vs 10 and leave the tank to kill the adds, so I guess more tank dps on boss too.
    5: Poor Galakras
    6: Just damage isn't a problem, it's spike, and you can get burst by 2 abilities in 10 man too (seen a sawblade fly straight out then back on the same path before on 10 lol). You don't stack on 10 either and there's far more cd's for p2.
    7: Don't see why people have a problem with this boss, really.
    8: Snipers can actually fuck up a healer if they're not careful, on 25 we actually have a rogue using paralytic on them just for safety.

In our heroic progression we did nuroshon before protectors. So, it's a good sign you'll get him down since protectors is supposed to be an even harder fight.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    In our heroic progression we did nuroshon before protectors. So, it's a good sign you'll get him down since protectors is supposed to be an even harder fight.
    Indeed: 34% clear rate for Protectors, 40% for Noru
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.