Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    "free gear in arena" made me sick to my stomach
    ithat isnt fairness...its instant gratification

trial of the gladiator would be great if not for that part of it....
    but good riddance otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonRemedy View Post
    i like the idea of the New Skirmish would be much better when i lvl-up a new charater and i don't need then to do normal bg's with idiots and bots.

- - - Updated - - -

if you have skill you can beat a full grevious player with only blue item been there done that
    Good luck beating a fully grievous hunter as a blue geared hunter. he could do his pve rotation standing still and you would have 0% chance of beating spirit bond.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    "free gear in arena" made me sick to my stomach
    ithat isnt fairness...its instant gratification

trial of the gladiator would be great if not for that part of it....
    but good riddance otherwise
    It also could just be cosmetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Good luck beating a fully grievous hunter as a blue geared hunter. he could do his pve rotation standing still and you would have 0% chance of beating spirit bond.
    Bandages are better than spirit bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Bandages are better than spirit bond.
    8k passive healing every 2 seconds is extremely strong, especially against undergeared characters when you outpace their damage in the first place. But thanks for the pointless addition.

So, I don't want to be "that guy" by any means, I'm super stoked about these changes, however, I would love to see an addition to the Skirmishes. 1v1, For some reason I'm just obsessed with dueling and its gotten to the point where it seems like I've dueled everyone, by simply adding a 1v1 aspect that could open up a whole new window for people to better themselves or just a fun not long lasting battle while they wait for a serious queue. There would be rules for it of course, mainly being NO tanks and NO healers allowed in the 1v1 Skrimishes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaelRah View Post
    So, I don't want to be "that guy" by any means, I'm super stoked about these changes, however, I would love to see an addition to the Skirmishes. 1v1, For some reason I'm just obsessed with dueling and its gotten to the point where it seems like I've dueled everyone, by simply adding a 1v1 aspect that could open up a whole new window for people to better themselves or just a fun not long lasting battle while they wait for a serious queue. There would be rules for it of course, mainly being NO tanks and NO healers allowed in the 1v1 Skrimishes.
    And I totally agree with you, I'd love for them to add 1v1 in Skirmishes. I'm also hoping (and assuming) it'll be free of any gimmicks like Dampening. I don't know if I'd rule out healers though, but tanks. Totally.

Deleted
    Amazing new features, doing skirmishes while earning gold for winning would be extremely conventional, as I've been largely dissappointed in the past for not getting any " bounty " for playing PvP, just for laughs and entertainment. Having to do tons of PvE and other uninteresting content is really bothersome for a PvPer. IMO, just an perfect change for the game!