5.4 mana regen trinks question

Hey guys, need another help.. I just reached 13k HBP at ilvl 544.. The only probl is im only sitting on 12k spirit and not very comfortable with it.. Im also just sitting on 25 % mastery (buffed)... I dont know if i should go back to 3k HBP or just stay the same... I currently have the 553 amp trinket and thok... I thought i should just replace thoks trinket for a mana regen one... I farmed horridons last grasp this morning and luckily, i got the normal version one... We are only 11/14 normal on soo so i cant get blackfuses trinket yet..

Question is.. What is the best mana regen on 5.4? My options are:

1) Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity (Lfr)

2) Horridon's Last Grasp (Normal)

3) Contemplation of Chi'ji (Timeless isle)

12k spirit is usually fine even without any regen trinkets, actually. You may just need to get used to it. If you do decide to go with a regen trinket, DSD should be the better choice among those three.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

HLG scales with haste.

Dunno if it really maters, i don't use regen trinkets.

That SC trinket (lfr) is a bit better than N HLG and N SC is mountains better than N HLG. I healed up to SC with the 522 valor trinket and lfr HLG with less than 10k spirit. Once I got SC's trinket I was running 522 valor and N SC with 9k spirit and cleared the rest of the content. It's just a matter of how strong and what class the other healers in your group are. I do 25 HC's now with 2 Disc priests, a H Pal, and a MW and I reforge out of spirit weekly lol. 12k is enough don't try and heal through bad play, if someone stands in fire they didn't die due to lack of heals they died because they are bad.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    My druid is Ilv 554 and i still can't bring myself to switch to the 13k HBP because i'd still be losing to much mastery and spirit. I'd suggest staying at the 3k hbp.

If i swapped right now at my ilv (554) I'd be sitting at 13k hbp, 12K Spirit and 28% mastery. I wont feel comfortable swapping until i can keep a few more % of mastery after the swap.

Just my 2 cents Cheers

What are you casting? 12k spirit should be plenty in my opinion. Do you have any world of logs we could look at? Generally try not to cast RG without clearcasts obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    My druid is Ilv 554 and i still can't bring myself to switch to the 13k HBP because i'd still be losing to much mastery and spirit. I'd suggest staying at the 3k hbp.

If i swapped right now at my ilv (554) I'd be sitting at 13k hbp, 12K Spirit and 28% mastery. I wont feel comfortable swapping until i can keep a few more % of mastery after the swap.

Just my 2 cents Cheers
    That's enough, I probably had less than that when I switched.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself