[HELP] need help coming back to the game

Hey guys, after a year "Vacation" from WoW i wanna go back to Azeroth and all. need some help with spec choices and what dungeons/raids i'd try first
    here's my armory link, i got most of the good things out of heroics don't know if its worth going back there
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...Xangria/simple
    MY FC: 4613-8073-9188

You are going to pull the best DPS as Frost until you hit higher ilevels (around 540-560 depending on stats on your gear and tier), for all PvE things.

I recommend reading up on Akraen and Kuni's guides:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Mage-PVE-Guide
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Advanced%29V-2

thanks /10chars
    MY FC: 4613-8073-9188

Frost is actually doing very well at even 570ilvl+. Unless you really don't like playing frost don't bother about switching. Fire is kind of behind right now and Arcane is Top. But unless you plan on raiding at a really high level, don't worry too much about spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitefyr View Post
    Frost is actually doing very well at even 570ilvl+. Unless you really don't like playing frost don't bother about switching. Fire is kind of behind right now and Arcane is Top. But unless you plan on raiding at a really high level, don't worry too much about spec.

This is very true as well. At higher ilevels you honestly will pull more with a spec if you are more skilled at it than the others.

Sorry @Xangria for kinda hijacking this thread ...

I am currently at 552 ilvl and was always playing frost so far in MoP.
    Char name is Radagur on Blackrock EU.
    With a twink raid guild we are going to do the first seven HC's in SoO next weekend and my question is, should i go for another spec than frost?
    What i read sofar it woudl be arcane and i didnt perform very well with it in this weeks raid. I am more used to the frost spec and dont have to look at all cd's and so son because i already have a feeling for it - kinda.

Currently my plan is to go for mixture build according to Arkraens guide, because i cant reach the 14k haste yet.

Anyway, all inputs from you guys are appreciated.

thanks
    Rada

Quote Originally Posted by Nitefyr View Post
    Fire is not behind at all and smashes frost on almost every fight at high ilvl