• im not a fucking raccoon

1 50.00%
  • I AM GROOT @_@

0 0%
  • starlord shot first

1 50.00%
  • doctor who references

0 0%

Am i the only one who doesnt care if guardians of the galaxy flops or not?

all over different websites i see alot of people who are like "yeah guardians of the galaxy looks awesome but this might be the first marvel movie flop since its so weird for mainstream people"

and im just like... WERE GETTING A FUCKING GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY MOVIE @_@ I GET TO SEE ROCKET RACCOON MY FAVORITE COMIC BOOK CHARACTER ON THE BIG SCREEN @_@ DID I SLIP INTO ANOTHER FUCKING DIMENSION OR SOMETHING @_@

i mean, its a miracle were even GETTING this movie, if you went back in time and told people "hey guardians of the galaxy is getting its own triple a production movie and its got rocket raccoon and groot in it and they are treating it seriously" people wouldve thought you were on drugs or something.

if it doesnt flop and everyone loves it AWESOME means i get more rocket raccoon. if it does and people think its weird? who gives a shit i got a rocket raccoon movie @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny. I'm really excited to see this film... and I have no fucking idea about any of the characters.

I just really like the cast.
    I don't think it will flop though. The trailer (parts of it) looks really good!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm tipping it will make 700 million.

I hope it does well and is actually good, but I am also resigned to the fact that it only exists to move The Avengers story ahead even further. Stories like Guardians of the Galaxy, and Doctor Strange etc need to happen whether they're any good or not, if only to introduce more infinity gems into the mix before we can have a full on Avengers vs Thanos movie or movies.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

personally i dont think it will flop simply because of the marvel icon.

people see marvel and they go "oh so this is like more avengers and thor and iron man ect ect" and they go to see it whether or not they even know anything about the characters.

so i think whether or not people like it or dont like it i think it will still make enough money to be profitable on brand name alone at this point

- - - Updated - - -

beyond fucking excited for this

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGigkA-Xh5E

Showgirls and Iron Man 3 (yea it made loot, but still sucked) will have company.
    You cared enough to post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do I care if what flops?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGigkA-Xh5E

Showgirls and Iron Man 3 (yea it made loot, but still sucked) will have company.
    what does showgirls have to do with marvel movies?

and most people liked iron man 3, the only complaints ive seen about it is from hardcore fans who disliked the fake mandarin but most people dont even know who the mandarin is so thats a moot point.

and even then all the people who disliked what they did with the mandarin all seem to change their minds once they see the new trevor short

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    what does showgirls have to do with marvel movies?

and most people liked iron man 3, the only complaints ive seen about it is from hardcore fans who disliked the fake mandarin but most people dont even know who the mandarin is so thats a moot point.

and even then all the people who disliked what they did with the mandarin all seem to change their minds once they see the new trevor short
    All three were hyped and thats what they have in common. Most people disliked Pepper killing the "Mandarin". Most people disliked his armor being totally useless most of the movie. Most people disliked him going Ghost recon and storming the compound w/o his armor.

This new movie will bomb and the trailer looks hideous.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you'd like to repost your thread without a pointless poll, you're welcome to do so.