Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Any other Juggalos here on MMO-Champ? Whooop Whoooop

Was wondering if there were anymore of us around. Have gone to the Gathering twice so far (09' and '11) and plan on going again this year! Had a great time and made some new friends as well. Got to meet Mike E Clark and DJ Clay also. Really cool guys. The Gathering was nothing but love all around.

So who else is down with the clown here??? Whoooop Whooooooooop!!!

[NSFW] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDQalLHNltw
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-02-20 at 12:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People actually listen to that garbage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

oh god i've never felt such douche chills...what posers they are...

[infracted]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-02-19 at 09:04 PM.

Get me the fuck out of this country...

10+ Year Old Account
    Vagrants unleashed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Get me the fuck out of this country...
    How appropriate it is that this thread gets your 666th post.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

I'd imagine no, there aren't. Most juggalos are too busing being detriments to society to be online on video game websites.

Deleted
    What the fuc...

In December 2008, John Antonelli filed a lawsuit against the group after being struck by an unopened two-liter of Faygo during a performance at the Fargo nightclub The Hub, formerly known as Playmakers. Antonelli is seeking at least $50,000 in damages. The lawsuit also names the venue, Playmakers, as a defendant. An attorney for Playmakers states that only Bruce should be held liable.

Tough guys drink Faygo.

This cult hasn't faded away yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be an ICP fan if their music wasn't pure, unadulterated shit.

Sadly it is, soooo...yeah, can't really count in that.

[infracted]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-02-19 at 09:04 PM.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Fucking magnets, how do they work?
    So it begins...

The thread is getting derailed.

Deleted
    In December 2008, John Antonelli filed a lawsuit against the group after being struck by an unopened two-liter of Faygo during a performance at the Fargo nightclub The Hub, formerly known as Playmakers. Antonelli is seeking at least $50,000 in damages. The lawsuit also names the venue, Playmakers, as a defendant. An attorney for Playmakers states that only Bruce should be held liable.

Tough guys drink Faygo.
    I had to google it and it is a soft drink? Those dudes are too hardcore for me......

Tough guys drink Faygo.

Faygo Root Beer is great stuff. It's made in Detroit where ICP is from which is why they always drink it.

10+ Year Old Account
    When i clicked on this thread i thought about Gigolo and was like, what the fuck?

Im no good at juggling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Faygo Root Beer is great stuff. It's made in Detroit where ICP is from which is why they always drink it.
    Arent rock stars supposed to do drugs and booze? Root beer is one step above Tea and crumpets.

Deleted
    So, just googled it.

Juggalos are essentially fat middle aged people, dressed in clown outfits/ masks and love to spray faygo and listen to genres of music i never knew existed.

I'm just backing away slowly.

[infracted]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-02-19 at 10:31 PM.

I've always wanted to go to a Gathering but have not made it yet. I'm over in the desert of Arizona, it's going to be a bit of a drive to finally make it to one.

Faygo doesn't agree with me as a drink, but it's the most fun in the world to see those things launch during a concert.

wait.... the gathering is real?

i thought that was just a thing they made up for workaholics so pizza steve and his friends could hang out with weird people O_O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552