Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    ICP never really grabbed me except for The Amazing Jeckyl Brothers album. I do find it pretty hilarious how hysterical people get about them, as if loud music and fans wearing make-up to match their favourite band is some kind of new threat to the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Immaguy View Post
    So it begins...

The thread is getting derailed.
    Thats a lyric, from their song Miracles. I don't think thats derailment, and Im not sure a thread of this quality could ever be considered "railed" in the first place.

The hell did I just watch?

...I've never even heard of this until I clicked on this thread.

Basically, they seem like alternative-hippies. I don't mean that condescendingly either... they really do basically seem like Alternative-hippies. Nice enough people though it seems.

So...basically were talking about Hippies with a Violent, makeup wearing fetish.

W/E floats your boat, count me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Was wondering if there were anymore of us around. Have gone to the Gathering twice so far (09' and '11) and plan on going again this year! Had a great time and made some new friends as well. Got to meet Mike E Clark and DJ Clay also. Really cool guys. The Gathering was nothing but love all around.

So who else is down with the clown here??? Whoooop Whooooooooop!!!

Idk if I'm a juggalo, but i fucking love ICP. No faygo, or face paint, but they make some pretty good shit.

I honestly was so confused reading this thread. At first, I misread the title as jiggalos, so when I started to read about this grand convention for jiggalos I was weirded out that such a thing existed. Then when he was talking about clowns I just figured it was just a nickname for jiggalos and then I finally realized I was horribly wrong when I clicked on the video and saw a field full of dirt and torn apart trailers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, the funniest part about ICP is, they were trolling the entire time. It's just the posers and losers who refuse to listen to reason who perpetuate this BS. It's kinda sad, really.

I listened to ICP for the first couple of CDs purely for entertainment value. I did NOT take them seriously. Like, at all. I thought the shit was hilarious. But if you actually listen to the lyrics throughout all of their albums without trying to take them seriously (which is why Juggalos fail, they take the music seriously), you'll rather quickly figure out that they knew exactly what they were doing, and that was epic trolling. They even admit it after their final CD came out. But the nay-sayers say that's all just BS, and that ICP = god, essentially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Juggalos are....funny

I went through a juggalo phase for exactly 2 weeks when I was 13 and then stopped

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pic is fake, but funny as hell imo. Especiaslly the part where you update "call 911" instead of calling 911 yourself, rofl. That video though, skipped trough parts of it, mildly disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's actually a surprising amount of juggalos down in central/central-northern Utah. For the most part, they seem harmless and they're just kind of...weird, but some of them live up to the name of the band. I really only personally know one or two, and most of them are pretty jack about it so I can't really say I have a lot of experience with them first hand, but I know people who do.

Not my thing, but I suppose as long as they're not being harmful, they can do whatever the hell they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do magnets work? Scientists are liarz sun.

I know juggalos from its always sunny in Philadelphia where charlie helps that fat kid who is being bullied flr being a juggalo. It all ends in blackface

I only had time to post in one thread before work, it was either this or the thread about the Furry-Vore-AgePlay-Yiffing. So ICP it was. This is internet rock bottom.

Deleted
    is this some sort of joke?
    like do these people dress up in trashy outfits and listen to purposely bad music like ICP to be ironic?

Deleted
    They really ought to stop clowning around..

always down with the clown
    13/13

Monk

Good to see Juggalos are still around.

I can always count on them for a good laugh.

P.S. I had a friend who was a huge fan of ICP and she HATED Juggalos because of how they portrayed ICP fans.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Juggalos are essentially fat middle aged people, dressed in clown outfits/ masks and love to spray faygo and listen to genres of music i never knew existed.
    Not all of them are middle aged, a lot of them are tweens who think they're being unique and rebellious, too. They all generally have an aversion to bathing and being clean though.

10+ Year Old Account
    People older then 14 actually listen to ICP? lmao