ask about Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn from steam

I was wondering. After we bought the game from steam do we still get the CD Key that we should input in FFXIVARR registration?

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pastelic View Post
    I was wondering. After we bought the game from steam do we still get the CD Key that we should input in FFXIVARR registration?
    Yes indeed you do. After you finish downloading and hit the "play" button, a window will pop up with the cd key. You will not be able to paste it in to the boxes provided by SE in the game, so leave the window up so you can transcribe it manually. If you lose the window, you can right click ARR in your steam library and "view cd key".

One more thing you should know in advance is that you must have a SE account set up. On the ARR page in the steam store it tells you this and provides a direct link to where you must go to set up your account. Hope this helps. See you in Eorzea!

I'm Eithne Alasdair on Ultros under the Primal Data Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post
    Yes indeed you do. After you finish downloading and hit the "play" button, a window will pop up with the cd key. You will not be able to paste it in to the boxes provided by SE in the game, so leave the window up so you can transcribe it manually. If you lose the window, you can right click ARR in your steam library and "view cd key".

One more thing you should know in advance is that you must have a SE account set up. On the ARR page in the steam store it tells you this and provides a direct link to where you must go to set up your account. Hope this helps. See you in Eorzea!

I'm Eithne Alasdair on Ultros under the Primal Data Center.
    Thank you very much for you reply.
    This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No problem! Welcome to Eorzea!