whats up with Enha rotation/priority

Hi,

Been playing my Enha shammy alt a lot lately, and i really like it, the insane bursts of dmg, the great utility, and the best looking dps effects in the game if you ask me

However, something still bothers me, and its the collision of spells, or the downtimes that it has in the dps system.
    whenever ir run through my priotrity, I always run into times where i have like 1-3 seconds of nothing to do but auto attack, and no matter what i do i cant seem to bypass that.
    I know the best stat atm is Mastery, but lets say i pack Haste, that still doesnt mean that i'll always have exactly 4-5 procs in those down times, it may come (most likely) while going through my priorty...

so what am i missing? I mean, Rets, Rogues, and Monks for example can get shit loads of haste and their energy spikes up so they almost never run into downtimes, but what about Enha?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Deleted
    I think you're not missing anything. UF/mastery build that I use has some random gaps in rotation too, but 3 secs sounds pretty high, imo. You can always refresh your totems or hard cast LB with some MsW stacks (3?).
    and the best looking dps effects in the game if you ask me
    this is something that I love. Lightning infused / electric warrior.

edit. You can always aim for the haste spc. "Less gaps" in your rotation (via MsW stacking).
    Last edited by mmocf2a505393c; 2014-02-19 at 09:17 AM.

Deleted
    So many great spell effects. I love the lava lash effect.

Anyways, we always have some downtime once in a while. In these cases, as long as you have a single stack of MSW, you are better off firing a lightning bolt. That is, if you have absolutely nothing else to do, like refresh a totem. It's not a huge difference in damage, but a little bit more compared to just auto attacking.

General rule of thumb: Always use your MSW if you have 5 stacks. If you do not have 5 stacks, use it when you have nothing else to cast. Unless you are at 0 stacks. But that usually don't last long

Sidenote to spell effects: I finally got my legendary cloak the other day, and with the procs from that as well, I make so many swings, my shaman looks like he's having an epileptic attack :P

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    I finally got my legendary cloak the other day, and with the procs from that as well, I make so many swings, my shaman looks like he's having an epileptic attack :P

Lol's so hard xD

Or when you spam CL as ele + mastery+ echo procs..just insane.. im lovin it! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorbus View Post
    I think you're not missing anything. UF/mastery build that I use has some random gaps in rotation too, but 3 secs sounds pretty high, imo. You can always refresh your totems or hard cast LB with some MsW stacks (3?).
    this is something that I love. Lightning infused / electric warrior.

edit. You can always aim for the haste spc. "Less gaps" in your rotation (via MsW stacking).
    yeah i said 1-3 secs i guess i was just over reacting, its not more than 2 seconds i guess...
    so u're saying, if i have like a 1.5 sec downtime, and i got 1 stack of MsW, i should use bolt?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Improtaight View Post
    yeah i said 1-3 secs i guess i was just over reacting, its not more than 2 seconds i guess...
    so u're saying, if i have like a 1.5 sec downtime, and i got 1 stack of MsW, i should use bolt?
    Wait 0,5 sec and then might have 2-3 MsW stacks (rng is b*tch.). I don't use any prio addons.. (no floating "stop watches" nooooo) so I usually start hardcasting at 2 stacks. edit. in case of a g-a-p.

The downtime is a good thing and just the way the spec plays, atm. Having downtime lets u look around and notice game mechanics, refresh tots, etc. Its a good thing so just look round enjoy the scenery