15+ Year Old Account

S15 2v2 comp suggestions

First some back story:

When it comes to arena, I've never actually given it the old college try, I do enough to cap each week untill I'm geared, and occasionally when my buddies need their wins. I consider myself to be a fairly decent player with just about any class I try, better than average I would say but nothing spectacular. I'm probably best on my rogue and enhance shaman (before this recent rise in enhance shaman domination) and I'm able to hold my own in duels against 2k+ people, since we all know duels are the true mirror of pvp balance (amiright?) Joking aside, many of those people I've talked to said that I have potential to be that rating but I just never really felt like trying. . Here's the thing though, I kinda want to try now, at least to see how far I can go. Still, I limit myself by not really wanting to partner hop, I've been playing with my one buddy/guildy since wrath now and I will probably continue to just do 2s with him reguardless of whether our comp is bad or not.

So that's why I come here today, to ask for some suggestions for a comp. Bellow Is our classes, arranged/rated (with 5 being about the average playing level) from best to worst, based on my observations/opinions.

Me: Rogue [9], hunter*[8], Enh shaman[8], Lock [7], DK**[6], Paladin[4], monk*** [3]
    Friend: Lock[7], mage**[7], DK[6], Feral[5], Hunter*[5?]

* = our hunters are only 77, but I feel like I have a pretty good mastery over the controls (trapping/binding shot/kiting/pet control), I can frequently outmaneuver multiple opponents and survive to kill them all, 3+ sometimes. I know being good at hunter while leveling in bgs isn't much of an accomplishment (equivalent to saying you're good at breathing) but ludicrous damage aside, I feel like its a class that I could become incredibly dangerous on at max level. Plus I'm not even MM, so I don't do that 2 shotting shit when I'm topping damage/kills without dying, now my buddy DOES play MM and he does the 2 shotting so I can't say much about how he would be without that ability.
    ** = Alliance. we play horde, but he brought up that he was thinking of Xfering his mage to horde.
    *** = My monk is 89 and I'm just now starting to do bgs as WW but I leveled as BrM in dungeons, so I really don't have a clue on that one. same as the pally actually, both leveld as tanks since I like tanking for PvE, so I kinda suck at both for pvp dps. I never played the pally with gear, so maybe its just that, but even the abilities were just throwing me off. It's not like Rogue, which after 3 different rogues having been max level in the past, where my attacks and movements happpen so much more naturally/instinctively and generally just flows.

So Obviously, my rogue is probably the preferred character to play for me, of all the characters between me and my friend it's the only one that's actually full grievous (and one prideful thanks to my devil's luck). I don't really know how... I mean, I don't typically do alts, so my 2nd most geared was my shaman at full tyranical (which was the last time I played him semi seriously) but I'd been helping my buddy in arena and he did the celestial all the time it seemed so dont ask me how he never got full grievous, I only found out last night too. That said, it would give me something to grind honor for (unless there is a good comp for us where I can play my rogue). Still, at the same time I'm also able to adapt much more quickly and master a new class than my buddy so I figure if anyone has to do some switching to make this work It'd probably be me.

Anyway, thanks for reading through my wall of text, if you made it this far. I would love to hear some suggestions for teams that would have good synergy (per say) that we could try. Like I said, we're not the types to go all arena nazi, we just kinda go in to have some fun but getting stomped by OP fotm classes/comps is frustrating and there are teams that really just don't work. (ever try sap/blinding in arena with a frost dk. "Ok, shaman is Blind-" HOWLING BLAST! HOWLING BLAST! HOWLING BLAST! "...or not"

still working on breaking that annoying little habit of his

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I played so many combo's last season and if your friend transfers his mage then Mage/Rogue will be strong.

When I did Mage/Rogue without comms we still blew people away in an opener or forced so many defensive cool downs we'd win comfortably.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think you should try Hunter/Lock.

For a two DPS team the CC between the two of you would be strong. And if you go Demo/BM the pets will really stack up the damage for you while you two build to burst.

It will be a strong pairing for enhanced mobility as well.

The only issue with two DPS is as such: In Season 15 I'll be playing my Mongoloid Warrior with his massive sword and paired with my Resto Druid unkillable girlfriend.

The biggest issues you'll face with any of these comps is having enough control to take down a healer or take down someone who has a healer. Those comps will be your bane.

But hunter/lock might have the control and burst mixture to get it done.