Thread: Norushen (25H)

Norushen (25H)

I was wondering, for the killing of the corruptions, what are the best spells to kill them. I feel like dots don't have time to do real damage, while doing simple MB+MS is efficient but I would absolutely have to use Dispersion on cd, as my mana drops way down (I did reach pretty much 0 mana in one attempt). How do you do it guys? (we had our first kill tuesday) This is the logs:

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...pe=damage-done

I'm Fuzznbuzz, and I see Pêrs used quite different spells than I. Hmm.

(100+ views and no replies... no shadow priests ever killed Norushen heroic? haha)
    Last edited by DiGG; 2014-02-20 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    I was wondering, for the killing of the corruptions, what are the best spells to kill them. I feel like dots don't have time to do real damage, while doing simple MB+MS is efficient but I would absolutely have to use Dispersion on cd, as my mana drops way down (I did reach pretty much 0 mana in one attempt). How do you do it guys? (we had our first kill tuesday) This is the logs:

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...pe=damage-done

I'm Fuzznbuzz, and I see Pêrs used quite different spells than I. Hmm.

(100+ views and no replies... no shadow priests ever killed Norushen heroic? haha)
    SWP all the things, keep VT up on the Amalgam. Same for the trial, DoT all the things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    SWP all the things, keep VT up on the Amalgam. Same for the trial, DoT all the things.
    Exactly this. Well positioned halo + dotting = win.

By the way why aren't you happy? Slow dying adds are the best adds :P

SWP everything will destroy my mana, no? Positioning isn't a problem, we try to kill every ads poping within 6 secs... doesn't give much time for even 1 dot to do any real damage. Are there specific talents for that fight that are better than others?

Deleted
    If the adds are dying too fast maybe it isnt worth SWP it however wouldnt a FDCL talent work well since tons of MS especially if you are focusing the adds down. If you get a cluster of adds wouldnt a quick mind sear get more dmg in then the supposed 1/2 ticks from SWP

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I SW:P them all & let that + cloak procs kill them. If any are staying alive too long, only then would I VT them.

When I compare you & Pers in those logs, the main thing that jumps out to me is his MB & Insanity uptime vs yours - he is making excellent use of insanity & casting as many MBs as possible, whereas you are...not :P MB on cd & Insanity when it's up, otherwise it's a wasted talent point.

Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    SWP everything will destroy my mana, no?
    That's why you keep VT up on the amalgam at all times. I do it and I've never ever gone out of mana. Same for H spoils, keep VT up on large / medium adds, SWP all the things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    That's why you keep VT up on the amalgam at all times. I do it and I've never ever gone out of mana. Same for H spoils, keep VT up on large / medium adds, SWP all the things.
    Pretty much.

Also Norushen screams for a SW: Death mouseover macro. You can push out a lot of extra DPs by sniping those adds.