Thread: Blackfuse

Deleted

Blackfuse

Now guys, before I start I realise that destro locks are much more valuable on the boss dealing with the mines but as I am 25 there is already another lock on the boss at all times. As of today (27th feb 2014) is it possible to destro locks to always do the belt as shown in this video?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ukkBxezS2Y

I ask because this video was posted In January although the gameplay could be older, I thought this teleport was fixed when rogues cloak and dagger was fixed.

It is a bit off topic but why use a warlock on belts, when rogues, moonkins and especially hunters can do a fine job there. An destro is needed down there (no pun intended) for fast AOEing the mines and burn the empowered ones! (not to mention the amount of shadowburns you can cleave at 25man)
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Yes, normally we use 3 or 4 hunters + 2 rogues alternating. If we had another hunter then it wouldn't be a problem but, if I was able to do it the 2 rogues would be much better at boss damage than myself, mine damage so far isn't an issue and our best attempt is 19% although this week I believe our boomkin will do it but I was just wondering

Deleted
    I am doing the belt solo every 3rd belt as a destro warlock, purely because i'm just better at it than other people, i will likely be able to do every single one now, This tactic will help me IMMENSELY, thank you for sharing. This couldn't even possibly be exploitative, just creative use of a spell no often used. So good, thanks!