I cant decide!!! Warlock Race!!

Alright guys I currently spend way to much money on this game and buy that I mean that I race change like once a month due to w/e reasons try new things etc... I am currently a orc and really enjoy it but prior to this I was a troll and really enjoyed having 96% haste when I popped cds only bad thing is troll racial is on a 3 min cd and orc which is more int I believe 2,257 more int for 15 sec is on a 2 min cd. Now obv that means that every two mins the orc will be putting out more pressure in arena/bgs but would it be more worth it for the extra and insanely fast dot ticks you get from the troll? Any advice would be great!! Just dont say go undead FTW yea they look awesome but after playing troll/orc I prefer the extra dmg they offer more!! :P

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It might be worth it to hold off on any changes until we have more information about racials in WoD. There is a "leaked" set of them you can find elsewhere on the site but until it is confirmed, its legitimacy is up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    It might be worth it to hold off on any changes until we have more information about racials in WoD. There is a "leaked" set of them you can find elsewhere on the site but until it is confirmed, its legitimacy is up in the air.
    o.O really I had no idea they were even changing the racials!!! Can you please link the site that has the supposed leaked versions of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natixsphere View Post
    o.O really I had no idea they were even changing the racials!!! Can you please link the site that has the supposed leaked versions of them?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post24515741

forsaken of course
    Be feared, or be fuel

Thats deff a alliance wishlist not a real list of things to come lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Natixsphere View Post
    Thats deff a alliance wishlist not a real list of things to come lol.
    Actually no, it's been tweeted about by "blues" since it was released. I remember a discussion on how many of the Alliance revamped racials are passives vs. (Horde) actives and the relative benefit of one versus the other.

Of course, everything is subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    That doesn't make that list anything more than an Alliance fanboy's wet dream. Every Alliance racial is getting buffed, Draenei are getting the Pandaren racial 2.0, and almost every Horde racial is nerfed? I mean really. If the goal is to BALANCE racials, it's not going to happen through sweeping buffs on the Alliance and sweeping nerfs on the Horde.
    The fact that I may or may not have nocturnal emissions over the list has zero to do with it's authenticity. I merely stated that the list was not only out there...but has been referred to by tweets from Blizzard staff.

Also - it's not even Beta yet. As a warlock (I assume since you're in this forum) you should be well versed in nerfs to proposed changes before, during and after Beta.

That list of "leaked" racials has already been proven fake, in that very thread. Not to mention the fact that its very very obviously a load of bullshit.

Stop spreading rumor as truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    That list of "leaked" racials has already been proven fake, in that very thread. Not to mention the fact that its very very obviously a load of bullshit.

Just curious, which of the 466 posts in there proves it's a fake?

The point still stands though, unless you really need the make a change now, it might be best to hold off until the dust settles.

Deleted
    I don't really see what everyone is making a big fuss about, they changed many of the 1% expertise racials to other secondary stats. They are trying to balance out horde racials which are straight up OP, probably still going to be better than the alliance ones even with that list. Should be mentioned that I only care about PVE and have played both alliance and currently horde. You are most likely fooling yourselves if you think that alliance are gonna be much more desirable over horde in pve even with these changes.

Obviously Orc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashii View Post
    The fact that I may or may not have nocturnal emissions over the list has zero to do with it's authenticity. I merely stated that the list was not only out there...but has been referred to by tweets from Blizzard staff.

Also - it's not even Beta yet. As a warlock (I assume since you're in this forum) you should be well versed in nerfs to proposed changes before, during and after Beta.
    Links to these supposed Blizzard posts?

Sources are important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw racials, Orc is the master race.

Deleted
    Dwarf or Goblin: they are only real Warlocks. Who cares about racials. Look = everything. Orc is not smart enough to be a Warlock and he looks stupid with all this muscles. Same for Troll.
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2014-02-20 at 12:57 PM.

id say ignore the racial traits, go for the race u like, cuz everytime a thread like this comes up ppl will tell you to be the same race as they are or atleast the race they like the most.

while back on topic, i'd go troll - love the looks (sinister hunch), also that berserking thing is awesome

but keep in mind, these racials with inpact on performance might be gone when wod hits

Well I went back to troll since there is one more season of arena. I really enjoy having 96% haste when I pop cds lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post

You were saying? ^_^
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2014-02-28 at 02:59 AM.

I'm guessing dwarf? +2% crit damage could be really big for destro.

I'm really hoping they change that.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't usually like or permit pointless threads about what race people should roll, unless they have specific DPS questions tied to them. It's even in the general posting guidelines not to make such threads. That said, this thread coincides with a whole bunch of changes to racials being tweeted about, so we probably need a thread to talk about racials. This is not that thread though. Closing this, since it's not allowed, and OP has allready decided anyway.

I'll be making a thread shortly to discuss the racial changes and what they mean for Warlocks, so you can continue discussion about the racials there in a minute.

CLOSED.