Full Prideful Gear - Warriors not scaling well - Low damage

So I've heard from more than a few people now that tested Warriors on PTR...

What I'm being told is Warriors are not scaling well in 550 gear compared to other classes. They were getting low damage output and low burst. A couple guys said they became the lowest damage output in pvp out of all the classes.

Can anyone confirm this?

- - - Updated - - -

I know this is PVE data but the concept of the gear not scaling well seems to hold up here...

522 gear: noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/maximum#522

553 gear: noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/maximum#553

it could be from the increase in resilience. i would imagine that most if not all classes dmg isnt scaling as well as they thought it would. that and the increase in stamina from the gear, it would make sense if dmg was "lower than expected" because of the resilience jump.

Deleted
    no wonder since s15 was a rushed thing to put in before WOD, prolly gonna be the worst season outta all 15

Warriors will scale worse than other classes for a few reasons.

Mainly because Haste and Mastery aren't very good, while they're great for other classes. Look at, for example, an Ele Shaman. They gain more casts from Haste, and more Mastery gives them more double attack procs, while Int gives damage and Crit gives damage. Now look at Warriors, Crit and Str. give damage, but Haste is virtually useless and Mastery is mediocre at best.

Same holds true for almost every class, Haste/Mastery benefit other classes more than Warriors, so other classes will scale better with gear.

That being said, I don't think Warriors will be weak in this patch, and I think this season is gonna be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    no wonder since s15 was a rushed thing to put in before WOD, prolly gonna be the worst season outta all 15
    Did you even play in cataclysm, or are you just a flavor of the month re-roller upset that warriors aren't as ridiculous as they were last season?

--Signed, Veteran Warriors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Warriors will scale worse than other classes for a few reasons.

Mainly because Haste and Mastery aren't very good, while they're great for other classes. Look at, for example, an Ele Shaman. They gain more casts from Haste, and more Mastery gives them more double attack procs, while Int gives damage and Crit gives damage.
    And look at ele shaman with crit, which is almost as bad for them as haste is for warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buhrag View Post
    Did you even play in cataclysm, or are you just a flavor of the month re-roller upset that warriors aren't as ridiculous as they were last season?

--Signed, Veteran Warriors.

- - - Updated - - -

And look at ele shaman with crit, which is almost as bad for them as haste is for warriors.
    Actually, crit isn't as bad for ele as haste is for warriors. Crit is the least valued stat, but its not complete garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Everybodies damage is lower than expected. First, abse resilience got buffed, secondly everybody using two pvp trinkets has around 2-3k more resilience than before.

Also, since pummel + disrupting shout was put on shared cooldowns they stop healing less effectively making it also seem like their damage especially burst, is lower. For our arenateam, while our damage also feels lower than before warriors just got a lot more manageable (read: manageable, not underpowered).

Hm, time to experiment with PvP power again? /shrug.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

Deleted
    ive been playing since patch 1.5 ive only ever played a warrior so dnt tar me with nooby shit and warriors are not rediclous atm there balanced, im just unhappy that they hardly made any changes to other classes and just rushed this together at the last second

What? Crit is bad, sure, because Lava Burst crits anyway. But it helps with lightning bolt damage.

Haste for Warriors does virtually nothing. Literally. I could have 0 haste for 50% haste and I wouldn't notice more than a 1-2% damage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    ive been playing since patch 1.5 ive only ever played a warrior so dnt tar me with nooby shit and warriors are not rediclous atm there balanced, im just unhappy that they hardly made any changes to other classes and just rushed this together at the last second
    Yeah this season sucks cause there's only what... four class changes? Every other PVP season feels "fresh" cause every class gets alot of changes. I play a warrior too and even when whenever we got nerfed in the past, at least the season felt new because everything else changed..