Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am seriously thinking about rolling both a Male Dwarf and Female Orc after seeing some of these models. Keep up the great work and I cannot wait to see what you folks do with the Blood Elves and Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    I find it disturbing that all shown models have same faces, similar how all Pandaren have (with only textures changing).
    You mean like ALL character models in wow ALWAYS have been? The only things that change on models are Hair, Ear/Nosering and special race features such as tails, tusks or horns

Love it!

Can't wait for more, some fantastic work has been put into these
    If you spend your entire life getting senpai to notice you, you'll never notice anyone else.

2philosophical4me

So many of these models are so good, I can't even choose what to have in mind for the future. And I haven't even seen most of them with actual animations. AUUGH. /firstworldproblems

Ha ha, they nerfed the boobs! This and BE flatties, the alliance is gonna totally dominate the boobs contest now!

Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    Wish they would have done some facial expressions with the human female like they did with the other races, human female looks like a soulless vessel
    Do you even read the artcraft or do you just look at the pictures? Most of the time when they reveal model revamps they haven't gone to the animators yet.

My god. She's beautiful!

Not braids, it's a shave pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    Ha ha, they nerfed the boobs! This and BE flatties, the alliance is gonna totally dominate the boobs contest now!
    Yeah, I love the updated Orc Female other than her nerfed breasts and weird shave markings. The hair has a cool backstory I guess? But it doesn't seem personal when almost every Orc woman has it. And the shaved markings are new, and I hate it when they go out of their way to change the characters' design, so I dislike the markings.

I don't understand what's wrong with breasts, why are they taboo now? Why is every female character getting a breast reduction? It makes her look less feminine-shaped and less like the original.
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2014-02-20 at 04:23 AM.

Orc females the new Chyna

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    Glad to see we've got our priorities in order.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

Still won't make me to make a female orc, but I won't hate them again (and look at players in a weird look for choosing it[Like female dwarves{nah, female orcs were worse}])

My orc hunter would definitely hit on it

Gotta say im starting to like these new models so far

Do the Orcs finally have a female race, which doesn't look so manly No one plays it?! Thank you Blizzard!

Never been so proud of being a member of the horde! Now let's how Female Troll will look like.

Wow, they did nerf her boobs! She looks like a total butch lesbian now.

Great job Blizzard Really excited for WoD

I don't think her breasts are smaller. I mean the cup size looks similar. It's the ribcage that seems svelter.. so you could say she went from a 36B to a 32B

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Orc females the new Chyna
    1 Night in Orgrimmar *shivers*

But, thank you for that. Really, thank you. Now I can't see un-see it.

Part of me is over the moon about this update. The other part is painfully aware that today is the maximum possible time before more updates :S

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    The fingers look like weird sausages.
    Before it looked like a GI Joe's kung fu grip after it went through a blender.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    I find it disturbing that all shown models have same faces, similar how all Pandaren have (with only textures changing).
    Unlike the old models which are flat textures pasted onto heads, the new ones have expressions driven by an underlying bone system so the expression isn't just painted into the face. These previews are shown with neutral expressions mostly, except for the image that shows off the animations:

Look at that range of expression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.