Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wooooo! Mag'Har Orcs! (Changes race for Warrior, Shaman, Hunter, and Warlock)

Loving the female orc model <3

You know the thing about a Orc, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.

meh there ok i guess i dont really care for the new modles tbh but they are good

10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of that damn Tauren hunch already! It interferes with WAY too many helms!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    where we currently are with our green-skinned . . . oh wait, green and brown-skinned, long-tusked heroine.
    Wait, did they just confirm that we can be non-corrupted Orc's?!
    No, they just confirmed that brown skinned orcs exist. The vast majority of NPC orcs on Draenor will be brown skinned ones and of course they are going to use the new models for them as well. This may point to them at least considering opening up the brown skin as an option, but it does not confirm anything.

They had better introduce armor model upgrades cuz honestly with the amazing character design they are doing the Armor is going to look like Shit on the new models.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    Wish they would have done some facial expressions with the human female like they did with the other races, human female looks like a soulless vessel
    They didn't actually show any emotions for human females yet

Wow they nailed it. Fem orc looks perfect <3

15+ Year Old Account
    (God I'm so happy about this announcement so we can talk (and read) about something other than the 90 boost. LOL) I don't have an orc because they're not my thing (why couldn't it be an elf reveal?? /sob) but this is just plain awesome. Those facial expressions are priceless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another job well done! Orc female (IMO) is one of the harder models to do, and they truly did a great job. Now to level my FemOrc again.

Deleted
    I bitched about the fem human but this - like the previous ones - is spot on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    where we currently are with our green-skinned . . . oh wait, green and brown-skinned, long-tusked heroine.
    Wait, did they just confirm that we can be non-corrupted Orc's?!
    Nope, they confirmed we're going to Draenor where there are brown skinned orcs and we will see them.

I think they're excellent! I'd have liked to see more faces though. Still waiting on Trolls and Elves.

Mr. Robinson I'm deeply sorry I've ever doubted you.

Please take my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycefli View Post
    Like it.

ALTHOUGH they could of showed it off with one of the more "fierce"-looking faces...and not the common-as-muck "soft" Fem Orc face! FIERCE IS BEST.

Also, her buttocks, ears, breasts and nose look so much more natural in the new model (really, only just noticed how unnatural they look in the current models!!!).
    There's actually a blue-eyed female orc face that's even worse, this one was a decent compromise for one that would be suitably photogenic for the unveil. I do hope that we won't be stuck with pandaren sameface with the final models though.

Deleted
    I think these new models made by Blizzard are incredible. They keep the feel of the originals but look more modern and detailed. Bravo Blizz! No mean feat.

Time to make a female Orc and name her Lashawnda.

This update is MUCH better than the female human update. Good job blizzzzz.