Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Good. Who the hell wants to play alliance. You GF is making the right choice.
    People who don't have poor taste.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bombadrol View Post
    Most grown ups don't feel the need to get upset about silly harmless jokes
    Yeah, most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Maybe they will turn out something like this.

Yes, please.
    Last edited by Feali; 2014-02-23 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Because if they make Blood Elf look even better as they already do, like they did with the female Orc.
    I fear my girlfriend will turn us into Horde, cus really I ain't going to stop her playing the faction she wants.

But I'll be a very sad Gnome, as I'll always play the same faction as her, so.. Yeah, fear the new Blood Elf model!
    She is fond of them!

Blizzard better do a better job on Night Elf and Draenei!
    Why can't you play on opposite factions? Play alts or something when you want to play together. Do you HAVE to do everything together in game?

Also you already know Night Elf and Draenei are going to be awesome, they have always been better looking than the female blood elf model.

- - - Updated - - -

That actually doesn't look too bad, and I wouldn't be surprised if the revealed model looks quite similar.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG][/IMG]
    That would be so awesome. Don't care really for the girl ones at all, but were that the case they might win me over. (Please though, make their speech style/tone less ear bleeding.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    You mean the Dreamworks face?
    Well, in the case of Tangled it's the Disney face, neither Pixar nor Dreamworks is behind that on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    <--- another gnome here, except I can't hear the lame joke about punting over the sound of how awesome gnomes are.
    That sound you hear, is just all the collective screams of gnomes being punted.

I always thought the San'layn looked a lot more like the Blood Elf casters than the actual models we got, and a higher quality model. So with mt thanks to Shoc for tweaking the base just a little, I took the image and gave them the skin color of classic Sin'dorei and the classic hair color. I also explored giving a warlock fel runic markings on their arms, and since we are becoming wannabe demon hunters with warlocks, I went with that too.

I tihnk their racial mount should have been levitation, with much more dynamic and responsive animations than that we got with that priest spell that started out as just an invisble floor, then evolved to be a kind of token "hey I'm floating" but if you tried moviing it looked like shit. We should be able to soar from left to right and lean into it. And then at level 60 you get to be Storm.

Rangers would ride Lynxes from Quel'thalas, smaller cousins to Nightsabers, instead of chocobo clones.

In reality I expect them to still have that annoying flippant hip thing going on, but their body won't look like it was broken and twisted and contorted into that pose as "good enough" but rather it will look as if it was created with that pose intended for the model, so it will be a massive improvement, even if I wish they stood proud and tall and regal like the Silver Moon guard with their chin in air.

I'd love an alternative High Elf like this updated with pandaren fidelity assets somehow wedged into the Alliance with custom animations and their own custom idle stance along with eyes.
    Last edited by Yig; 2014-02-23 at 10:20 AM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I also explored giving a warlock fel runic markings on their arms, and since we are becoming wannabe demon hunters with warlocks, I went with that too.
    That's what bugs me the most about the current blood elf models, that they are supposed to have tattoos according to lore and their in-game model doesn't depict that.

I think these two images really sum up what I think blood elves should look like (despite the fact that Nozdormu is a dragon).

[IMG][/IMG]
    That actually looks really damn good. If the new model turns out looking like that, I'll take it.

Just give the females a bit of a torso. It feels like they'd get crushed if anyone hugged them.

I think the problem w/the female model isn't necessarily the skinny torso, but how thin their arms/legs look, with no muscle definition.

Believable if you're playing a caster, if playing a melee class...yeah no.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think these two images really sum up what I think blood elves should look like (despite the fact that Nozdormu is a dragon).
    That first one is "milk out your nose" level hilarious.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    That first one is "milk out your nose" level hilarious.
    o.O

How so?

As long as we dont get giant eyes like the female dorfs idc, my priest is staying elf either way

Quote Originally Posted by Kitti Pryde View Post
    It's so cute how you say, "turn US into Horde".

If you're not playing Horde, you're doing it wrong!
    And this is why faction balance went to shit. Seriously, grow up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    It went to shit because people like to play Elves with glowy green eyes.

Don't know when rooting for a faction became child's behaviour? But I guess people who have a favorite sports team or anything like it, are childs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    The playerbase is like 52% alliance, 48% horde.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My entire choice of faction for WoD comes down to the Human and Belf models.

Deleted
    And I came to this thread hoping it is something serious... but it's something that I shouldn't say so I won't get infracted.
    OT, I want the Belfs to look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    o.O

How so?
    Because someone took Illidan's head and drew it as to look like it was simply recolored and pasted over a San'layn's face. Reminiscent of the "Photoshop the Warlords" thread.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

You know you can chose between using the old or the new char models, right?