Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Because someone took Illidan's head and drew it as to look like it was simply recolored and pasted over a San'layn's face. Reminiscent of the "Photoshop the Warlords" thread.
    I think that's what the guy above said he did w/the image, yeah.

I prefer the original face but the fel markings I like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    You know you can chose between using the old or the new char models, right?
    Yeah...are we going to get a free character customization for our existing characters when the new models go live, or are we going to have to pay for that?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Because if they make Blood Elf look even better as they already do, like they did with the female Orc.
    I fear my girlfriend will turn us into Horde, cus really I ain't going to stop her playing the faction she wants.

But I'll be a very sad Gnome, as I'll always play the same faction as her, so.. Yeah, fear the new Blood Elf model!
    She is fond of them!

Blizzard better do a better job on Night Elf and Draenei!
    Draenei master race!

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Because if they make Blood Elf look even better as they already do, like they did with the female Orc.
    I fear my girlfriend will turn us into Horde, cus really I ain't going to stop her playing the faction she wants.

But I'll be a very sad Gnome, as I'll always play the same faction as her, so.. Yeah, fear the new Blood Elf model!
    She is fond of them!

Blizzard better do a better job on Night Elf and Draenei!
    implying blood elf isn't the most beautiful race in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Too skinny and no ass, and too pale skin looks like she's never seen a sunwell lol.
    I wasn't aware Blizzard had to model them to your sexual preference.

Yeah, they should make it so you can hide the rubber tail on Draenei; might actually make them playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    And this is why faction balance went to shit. Seriously, grow up.
    Alliance/Horde ratio is roughly 52/48% but what's disturbing is how many people have switched to Horde. Pretty depressing
    Last edited by Vasaru; 2014-02-23 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Alliance vs Horde is about 52-48% but what's disturbing is hoe many people have switched to Horde.
    PvE racials and a higher win ratio in regular battlegrounds...

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    PvE racials and a higher win ratio in regular battlegrounds...
    Yeah, Really hope they fix racials for WOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    That too of course! Thank you Celista.

My main is Horde now, but all of my nostalgia moments are from when I was Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Don't worry, you can buy a new level 90 for only 60$ and play in both factions!!
    Don't forget the free 90 for pre-ordering WoD.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    You mean the Dreamworks face?
    Heh, wow, thank you for this.

Personally I'm glad that belfs are included on the list for reworks. The males are just far too feminine and the females are just.... too "waifu" material but I guess that's inevitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    <--- another gnome here, except I can't hear the lame joke about punting over the sound of how awesome gnomes are.
    Gnome males have the two most punk-rock hairstyles of all time. That's why I'm giving serious thought to one for a WoD alt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morphic224 View Post
    Personally I'm glad that belfs are included on the list for reworks. The males are just far too feminine and the females are just.... too "waifu" material but I guess that's inevitable.
    Don't expect that to change. The slender males (slender by Warcraft standards, anyway) and willowy females are iconic elements of their silhouette. If the orcs are keeping the hunch, don't expect the blood elves to bulk up anytime soon.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They don't need to change them a whole lot. If fucking orcs are keeping their hunch (sigh) then don't expect blood elves to change a whole lot either.

What's going to make elves look way better is actual muscle definition, the hair looking way better and a lot of issues with their animation. Male blood elves don't need to bulk up at all really, nor do the females. The females might get a bit more bulk on their arms, but only because that's the only part of them I believe to be way too thin.

Elves don't look awful, I just think because of their complexion that the lack of muscle definition or attention to detail in general really sticks out, mostly because of how white and slender they are. Despite the current model they are one of the few races that I believe to have a certain personality or 'soul' to them, especially the female blood elves. When I look at the old orc, troll and human models they have blank stares and look like soulless dolls. Blood elves having bright green eyes certainly help with the illusion of having a personality, but they unlike most female models appear to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphic224 View Post
    I had no idea there was a word for fantasy girlfriend. Also, the internet needs "do not google" tags.

I think their rib cage looks a little circular from the top down when compared to the other models in game, and flattening that out would make them look a little better, but it's far more likely that I'm also just not a fan of the "fantasy hottie".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    What's going to make elves look way better is actual muscle definition, the hair looking way better and a lot of issues with their animation. Male blood elves don't need to bulk up at all really, nor do the females. The females might get a bit more bulk on their arms, but only because that's the only part of them I believe to be way too thin.
    Also, fixing all the bugs and glitches left over from when the males got bulked up in TBC beta will go far in helping that model out.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

maybe they will make the female model more like the one in the TBC cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    gnomes have one purpose in wow....to be punted.
    But..

I like my gnome steaks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    But..

I like my gnome steaks!
    Punting is just a way to tenderize the meat before cooking.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled Penguin View Post
    I swear, if they muck up the female Blood Elf model, there will be hell to pay.

*Angry glare*
    That's what I said the other day, like seriously so many good things can happen to the blood elf model both female and male... but easy to screw them over with the Disney face expressions.. that would ruin it for me.