Use this website to compare guild members ilvl and progression

So I made this website because I like being able to compare everyone's progression and ilvl within the guild so I know who to take to my next raid and if people need more gear.

www.guildilvl.com

This website main purpose is to compare members of your guild with ilvl, individual Siege of Orgrimmar progression (LFR, Flex, Normal & Heroic), Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, Guild Rank, Mainspec, Offspec and Honorable Kills.
    This site can also be used as a guild roster or dynamicly rank players on your realm based on custom filters!

You can also link directly to your guild using the full URL like www.guildilvl.com/roster/us/Illidan/Blood-Legion (replace spaces with a dash)
    or the realm it self: www.guildilvl.com/roster/us/Illidan or the zone: www.guildilvl.com/roster/us

If you have any questions please let me know
    Last edited by Azotorp; 2014-02-20 at 12:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    u wut m8????
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Yeah my question is how long before the global moderator locks this and tells you no advertising. this is never allowed by the kill joy fun police

Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    Yeah my question is how long before the global moderator locks this and tells you no advertising. this is never allowed by the kill joy fun police
    Please, do share how the OP's website is joyful and fun.

Well far as I can tell its a useful and wow related post, so there

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year
    Website is alright. However, since a lot of Character APIs are messed up, its not pulling the full guild rosters.

So its currently useless.

Also, some friendly advice: Make it when you click the logo "Guild iLvl" that it takes you back to the homepage. Not refresh the page.

You talking about the armory not working atm?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombi View Post
    You talking about the armory not working atm?

Yes. The armory is not working, thus causing interference with your website.

Another tip: Dont make the "home" button always displayed as its pressed down. Cause when you click on a guild to view roster, youre technically not on the homepage anymore.

The armory will return and updating a guild takes only a few mins.

Deleted
    I tend to use wowheroes but will give it a go.

Deleted
    Please don't create multiple threads; you already have one just a day older than this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ppl-to-test-it