Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

blizz blocking all talk of 60 4 90 on wow forums?

So I just noticed every post on wow forums about 90 boost cost getting locked and people being told" There are existing threads on this topic. If you’d like to add anything further, please continue the discussion in one of those." No there isnt. There is like 5 posts and all ficed are locked twlling people to talk somewhere else. I want blizz to have made a mistake and not acting like they cant srand behind their decision so they just block talking about it? Im for 60 4 90 it seems fair and wont be abused but I cant see wht blizz dosnt explain themself

10+ Year Old Account
    We do the same thing here. We don't allow lots of threads on the same subject.

yeah and theres no possible way it could be for that reason given right? and it would totally make more sense for them just just have pages of threads on the exact same topic /eyeroll

10+ Year Old Account
    If the thread isn't easily found then yes they need to put a link in their lock response to easier facilitate finding the existing thread.

But I suspect a lot of people are just plain lazy or not searching correctly to begin with.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Looks like this one is still open, and has 19 pages. They're not closing all of them, they're just doing, as Dars said, the same we do here. They're closing a ton of topics about the same subject.

EU-forums thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9751075813
    US-forums thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11764237068 (This one would be the closest to a "Whining about 90$ bucks" thread, as apparently there isn't one on US forums).

You see, the issue here is the same as most threads: "I have no idea what I'm doing, so it means Blizzard is an evil corporation of hell that is trying to corrupt the world".

10+ Year Old Account
    yea because we need 100000 threads on the same topic to make a productive discussion >.>.....sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread you see first when entering the EU forum: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9751075813

I only looked a bit on the US forum but found no locked threads, in fact the people there doesn't seem so concerned. You made this thread thinking they close thread to prevent people from talking about it, when they're just following normal forum rules. You're smart.
    Hi

Good, it's just spam when people can't go to a post that already talks about it.
    People don't need to start a new thread to voice their opinion which is the same as others.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped posting on blizz forums years ago.
    Completely inadequate moderators and terribad community.
    I suggest you to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    100% agree, havent posted on Blizz forums in, like, 3 years. Never miss it for a second

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have never posted on the Blizz forums not seen the point..

Once on the PvP forums back in Cata, someone made a thread that was literally just ascii art of a giant erect penis. It was on the front page of that forum for about a week before a moderator actually decided to skim the PvP forums and lock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Once on the PvP forums back in Cata, someone made a thread that was literally just ascii art of a giant erect penis. It was on the front page of that forum for about a week before a moderator actually decided to skim the PvP forums and lock it.
    A week? yeah ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Thralls Balls View Post
    A week? yeah ok...
    Apparently you didn't go to the official PvP forums during Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    They did the same thing with CRZ threads, and other threads which continually challenged their position on a new feature. It is easier to lock/delete than it is to respond and tell everyone to fuck off cause this is happening. Also, their forum, their prerogative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    They did the same thing with CRZ threads, and other threads which continually challenged their position on a new feature. It is easier to lock/delete than it is to respond and tell everyone to fuck off cause this is happening. Also, their forum, their prerogative.
    Spmaming threads about the same topic just clogs the forums.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Mods here should do the same tbh.

good blizz why do they need 250 threads whining it's too expensive.

should i go on car sites and whine it's too expensive to buy a car? oh wait your comeback is that i pay a subscription, indeed i do and i can level a 90 anytime i please, i don't need this instant 90 therefore if i don't like the price i simply level the way mmorpg's intended and do it myself instead of whining about entitlement and oh leveling is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    100% agree, havent posted on Blizz forums in, like, 3 years. Never miss it for a second
    Yea agreed. I'm not one to judge, but if you go to every class forum. You will think every class sucks based on the posters there. It's a complain fest.