[IDEA] Ashran Weekly Score System!

So the idea with the Ashran Weekly Score System! is to give people a motivation to even do Ashran!
    Like we all enjoy doing a battleground once a two a week to relax a bit, but once it stops giving us the rewards we desire for, then what's the point on putting our time on that?

Exactly, there is no point.

So i was thinking what if blizzard adds a old Honor system in again like the vanilla one.
    Where each week there will be a ranking of the #1 player with the most kills from that week period, and that person will be ranked a title and a rank.
    People will do their best to claim that #1 rank for that week and will keep fighting as long as possible.

This is just a small example, but i think a score system could so good stuff for ashran though,
    A goal to go for is always a good thing!

Opinions?
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

It wouldn't work as well as in Alterac Valley though, because you can use pre-made groups in Ashran. I don't see the point in it either, just throw the biggest daily hub in there while giving people honor. Not really sure what they can do to keep people interested in it, giving gathering bonuses wouldn't work, because people doing the hard work wouldn't get anything out of it.