CE , DE , SE pre order help

Was wondering if someone could clarify the differences between the 3 preorders available digital and physical. If you can break it down as much as possible it would help out immensely. Just want to be sure of the differences before I make a purchase! Thanks

Physical/Digital Standard: Game, nothing more
    Digital Deluxe: Game with Collector's Edition mount and pet
    Collector's Edition: Physical edition of the game with special physical items like artbooks and stuff, as well as the mount and pet

Hm, what's the usual pricing for those three things? 40/60/100 or something, right?

Awesome thanks !! I wish they had the special physical items with a digital sale. I don't wanna work with a disk haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwazz View Post
    Awesome thanks !! I wish they had the special physical items with a digital sale. I don't wanna work with a disk haha.
    There will be no need to use a disc. The game will patch to the current client for everyone, regardless of whether they actually have WoD or not.

You will however have to manually redeem the code in the collector's edition box for your account before you can actually access the content of WoD. As a result of possible postage delay etc, you may thus get in later.

So in other words buying the collectors edition is really just paying for the extras ?

So in other words buying the collectors edition is really just paying for the extras ?
    You still get the key that is needed to upgrade your account, of course. But other than that, yes, you pay more for the extras, that's sort of the whole idea with collector's editions.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Hm, what's the usual pricing for those three things? 40/60/100 or something, right?
    For normal its always on 40 bux, then the digital deluxe its about 60$
    Collectors is about 80$ i think so

Id say for most people like myself, we buy CE for the box... The nice big huge fancy box.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSnake View Post
    You still get the key that is needed to upgrade your account, of course. But other than that, yes, you pay more for the extras, that's sort of the whole idea with collector's editions.
    Ah solid thanks for clarifying things get a bit confusing with all this jazz so entering the key on the site will allow me to then download wod

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    In the EU we gotta pay 35 euro for the normal one. I think 50 for the deluxe edition and I had to pay 80 for my CE, but i guess that might vary from retailer