Thread: Alex Jones

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Alex Jones

For a crazy old loon he does make good points (sometimes), forget all the craziness with suicide mass murder pills, on major issues he is correct:

#1 He's on the side of gun rights like a real freedom lover should
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw

#2 He knows Justin Bieber music is crap and simply degrades the culture, and invites us to look to better role models in our life than all these mainstream phonies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

#3 He knows that Chomsky is evil, which in my book, automatically puts him above all the Chomsky loving millennial kids

And remember, big government, 1776 will commence AGAIN!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-02-20 at 06:12 PM.

Sorry but he is not sane. Just because you throw shit at a wall constantly doesn't mean we should give him ANY credit when he might get something right, even if he is so vague and says he got it right when he claims to have predicted terror attacks on anything. He should have his gun rights revoked until he has a mental illness check, along with Ted Nugent.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a thread on Alex Jones made a few days ago.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=Alex+Jones
    "The Xbox one sucks and the PS4 isn't as Ready as my Body" - Reggie Fils-Aime

My Friend Code is 1864 - 9258 - 8679 PM me if you add me so I can add you back!

Deleted
    Guns do not equal freedom....

Now riddle me this Batman, who will take over all the thiings the government do now when 1776 comes around again? Big cooporations? Yeah thats working real well for your healthcare wich is most expensive pr capita with the lowest life expectancy. Some things just don´t work as a "for profit" setup. But but but, evil gubbament.. Trust me, they are not ½ as evil as big corps.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I dont agree, and Im right.
    2. Music is about preferences aint it?
    3. You seriously pu Jones against Chomsky? Thats like putting a dead cactus against a thinking brain.

And finally, you actually want French soldiers on your soil winning your war when 1776 comes around?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    ...1776 will commence AGAIN!
    Was it a sign when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge called their son, the future King of Britain, George?

Or have you just not figured out how calendars work?

For a crazy old loon he does make good points (sometimes), forget all the craziness with suicide mass murder pills, on major issues he is correct:

#1 He's on the side of gun rights like a real freedom lover should
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw

#2 He knows Justin Bieber music is crap and simply degrades the culture, and invites us to look to better role models in our life than all these mainstream phonies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

#3 He knows that Chomsky is evil, which in my book, automatically puts him above all the Chomsky loving millennial kids

And remember, big government, 1776 will commence AGAIN!
    All the points you made actually prove he's a loon.

Yes, yes; it's popular to hate Justin Bieber. I don't care. Justing Bieber is just one more kid-celeb without any control factors, so of course he's gone mad. It's no reason to make bashing him somehow a sane and self-vindicating thing to do.

Any real freedom-lover should defend gun rights? Then why the hell are there so many republicans in the gun lobby!?
    Now; you may argue that the Republicans are all about freedom, but the opposite is true. A smaller government is more dictatorial and more freedom-restricting than a large government. Less economical regulation will lead to oligarchy. History proves that this will eventually lead to a monarchy, and as the lobbyists are pushing for mass censorship right now, you can bet your arse it will be totalitarian already at the stage of oligarchy.

Republican politicians don't like freedom. They only like their own personal freedom, which must come at your expense lest their status quo of privilege crumble.
    It's an ideology that exists purely out of personal bias, prejudice and beliefs. Now; I'm not saying they're bad people per say... I'm just saying they're naive and don't understand (or don't want to be confronted with) the ultimate consequence of their ideals; that of totalitarian dictatorship, mass oppression, and an economy that will only truly support those born to very rich parents.

As for number three: You can't be serious. You're serious? A normal person who holds opinions on things is actually evil?
    If you truly believe that, you suffer from severe paranoid delusions, and should probably see a professional. I'm not kidding. Really.

That dumb ass made a complete moron out of himself in that Piers Morgan interview. His outburst did nothing to help matters, it did nothing to sway peoples opinion towards gun ownership, if anything it hurt it more.

The last thing as a gun owner that I want, is people conflating that raving lunatic with all gun owners.

It's hard to prove to people that we're rational and responsible enough to maintain a firearm when that jackass staggers out onto national television and has a massive psychotic episode, shrieking like a madman about all kinds of absurdities.
    He is the last person you want on your side or, worse yet, be the face for your movement. Yet, he became a face to gun ownership to many with that goddamn interview.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    As for number three: You can't be serious. You're serious? A normal person who holds opinions on things is actually evil?
    If you truly believe that, you suffer from severe paranoid delusions, and should probably see a professional. I'm not kidding. Really.
    The problem is, Chomsky is clearly not a stupid person. The only explanation for the over the top positions that he holds is malice. Almost every one of his political views are wrong, his political philosophy, his views on foreign policy, he's been wrong about almost everything. Millennial kids may love him but I think history will judge him as a man who attempted to brainwash a great nation into abandoning its values, for his own agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Any real freedom-lover should defend gun rights? Then why the hell are there so many republicans in the gun lobby!?
    Now; you may argue that the Republicans are all about freedom, but the opposite is true. A smaller government is more dictatorial and more freedom-restricting than a large government. Less economical regulation will lead to oligarchy. History proves that this will eventually lead to a monarchy, and as the lobbyists are pushing for mass censorship right now, you can bet your arse it will be totalitarian already at the stage of oligarchy.
    Dude, oligarchy is possible BECAUSE of big government. But you have a point, some Republicans are RINOs (Republicans in name only). It's only when they abandon small government values that things go very very wrong.

The problem is, Chomsky is clearly not a stupid person. The only explanation for the over the top positions that he holds is malice. Almost every one of his political views are wrong, his political philosophy, his views on foreign policy, he's been wrong about almost everything. Millennial kids may love him but I think history will judge him as a man who attempted to brainwash a great nation into abandoning its values, for his own agenda.
    He may not be right, but he's certainly not as wrong as Alex Jones. He may not be stupid, but he's not omniscient, and everyone has their specialties. Chomsky's specialty is language, not politics. Jones' specialty is... Well; being a douche.
    If you support Jones, then I'm afraid you've got no right to criticize Chomsky.

Also: Chomsky isn't attempting to brainwash a nation. And he's certainly not about abandoning values (I believe you're on about the US values?) As it stands, from an outside point of view, the US' 'American values' don't actually exist. They're like the 'American Dream,' some lie a people tells itself in order to puff out its chest and feel narcissistically good about itself. If anything, Chomsky is attempting to put some actual values there.
    Now; you may see that as nation bashing, but it's really what it is. Everyone's so fed up with random buffoons spouting nonsense about those values and what it means to be an American, and the whole 'land of the brave, land of the free, flag hurrdurr...' nonsense. In what other country does that happen? Well; North Korea, sure, and Russia, probably. 'We're a great nation!'
    Just cut it out, already. Look at the world. Look at your country. Look at what is actually there for a change. And stop listening to paranoid schizophrenics.

Dude, oligarchy is possible BECAUSE of big government. But you have a point, some Republicans are RINOs (Republicans in name only). It's only when they abandon small government values that things go very very wrong.
    And this is one more of those lies these conspiracy theorists have been telling you. An increase in control reduces the power of profit-driven institutions. It does increase power of a non-profit institution, which is government, but the key words here are 'non-profit.'
    Furthermore, a larger government increases internal control factors, making it harder for a totalitarian regime to emerge, and also making it harder for a culture of corruption of occur.
    Logic is the better part of reasoning.
    Last edited by Stir; 2014-02-20 at 02:06 PM.

What's with all the free advertising for Alex Jones?

Deleted
    Yeah, Stir, I'm sure big government Russia has no oligarchy because the government there is doing such a great job. The institutions there are all very functional and ensure paradise on Earth and equality for all.

LOL

If anything only a rigidly libertarian form of government is ever going to save Russia from itself. Literally nothing will change until you make government so small that you can drown in in a bathtub.

Yeah, Stir, I'm sure big government Russia has no oligarchy because the government there is doing such a great job. The institutions there are all very functional and ensure paradise on Earth and equality for all.

LOL

If anything only a rigidly libertarian form of government is ever going to save Russia from itself.
    Is Russia really big government, though? Because Russia has little to no control regulations set in place, and all wealth is funnelled away. Russia doesn't have a big government in any real sense. Just an expensive one.

Deleted
    He seems like a dumb and emotional redneck. I have nothing else to add.

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    He seems like a dumb and emotional redneck. I have nothing else to add.
    Why insult rednecks?

Deleted
    Why insult rednecks?
    I said "dumb redneck". I'm implying there are a few smart ones as well, he's just not one of them. :>

Deleted
    I said "dumb redneck". I'm implying there are a few smart ones as well, he's just not one of them. :>
    That's an insult to stupid people, they aren't Alex Jones stupid, just normal stupid. Only Alex Jones is Alex Jones stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
    That's an insult to stupid people, they aren't Alex Jones stupid, just normal stupid. Only Alex Jones is Alex Jones stupid.
    Never seen or heard of him before now, So I'm going to take your word for it, it seems plausible after all.

Deleted
    Never seen or heard of him before now, So I'm going to take your word for it, it seems plausible after all.

Deleted
    Is Russia really big government, though? Because Russia has little to no control regulations set in place, and all wealth is funnelled away. Russia doesn't have a big government in any real sense. Just an expensive one.
    Lies: http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140116/186...dom-Index.html

Even Russians know their government is too big for its britches.