Thread: 3DS Question.

3DS Question.

Hello ! So i finally went around and bought myself a 3DS. Kinda went all out getting an XL with Pokemon decalcs and everything.

I'm wondering though, since i put so much money into it i'm kinda super paranoid about scratching or breaking it >.<. Thinking about getting a case and screen protectors etc but i'm not sure where i should shop for those. Suggestions would be appreciated !

P.S : Also need Stylus's...already managed to lose my original one -.-.

Deleted
    Screen protection can be bought almost in every electronics store. Cellphone stores are a safe bet though. As for cases and Styluses, those can be found in game stores; GAME, Gameshop, Gamestop etc.

Deleted
    you can also browse amazon for screen protectors and cases.
    anyway i would recommend you to watch out for the Nintendo certificate. looks something like this:

if this is somewhere on the box of your screen prot / case / whatever it should be suitable and durable.

Haha, alright. Haven't been to one of those in ages. Usually order stuff online -.-.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Haha, alright. Haven't been to one of those in ages. Usually order stuff online -.-.
    Lol, forgot people order shit online these days, though. I recommend taking a hike down to a physical store, at least for the case. It's nicer to be able to touch and inspect shit before you buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    you can also browse amazon for screen protectors and cases.
    anyway i would recommend you to watch out for the Nintendo certificate. looks something like this:

if this is somewhere on the box of your screen prot / case / whatever it should be suitable and durable.
    But not always a good investment

Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Lol, forgot people order shit online these days, though. I recommend taking a hike down to a physical store, at least for the case. It's nicer to be able to touch and inspect shit before you buy it.
    Thats true, just completly lost the habit.

If you take care of it, you wont need a protector.

I have a 3DS XL, and It's only fallen once (...after my second day owning it, no less. It fell off my bed :\) onto a hardwood floor. There's a small scratch on the outside cover that's hard to see, and the screens are absolutely perfect. If that were, say, an iPhone it would have been in pieces from that.

The things are more durable than people think. Just dont jam your stylus into the screen and you'll be fine.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.