Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekuda View Post
    I usually start with the shoulders and base the mog around them, I'm sure a lot of people do the same.
    Same here. Shoulders are just the piece that stands out the most.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.
    Friend Safari: Steel, Metang, Mawile, third unknown.

I like my cm set and a few other older DK tier sets. But, lately I've stuck to CM Set and my eye patch. I'm using the normal slicer from DS but I run it on heroic a lot trying to get the purple one. I'd love that or the arch sword. I have que'dar or whatever but I really dont like how small and common it is.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

I'm pretty much easy to satisfy with transmog:

Tier6 and done - all my chars wear theirs and I'm happy with it. For Weapons I mostly use weapons from Vanilla (melee) or TBC (like my priest has Apostle of Argus http://www.wowhead.com/item=30908/apostle-of-argus)

If I have a theme, for example "Scarlet Crusade", I use Mogit to go through red, white and golden pieces to match them. Shoulders are often the most visible piece on your gear, which makes it a good place to start.

Mogit is so good that you don't even know much about existing armor, just browse instant previews on your character.
    Mother pus bucket!

As others have said, I generally base it off of the shoulders.

No set rules, but it usually stats with head or shoulders.

Loved the VP Helm for platewearer in Dragonsoul, so I started from there. Loved the look of Swiftsteel shoulders, so went from there.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Depends, sometimes I just mess with Mogit or get a vibe for some theme and try to find something for it.

Usually I start with a robe.