Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Any version of the N word is a racial slur unacceptable for use by anyone. I don't care that there are a few people trying to make a distinction, they are wrong and if I'm on a board or game where I can they will be reported for racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking power over an insult is a long-used way of rendering that insult powerless.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    see Cracka doesn't even make sense, I have never owned a whip nor do I plan on doing so. Only a very select group of us caspers did any whip cracking, so it just makes no sense!

Black people have a whole catalog of words...we got Honky and Cracka and they aren't universally applicable!

I demand equality in racial slurs.
    Cracker was one term for a slave driver because the sound whips made. Slave hands were usually poor white men and probably an indentured servant of the plantation owner. They weren't given much respect by anyone except slaves. They occupied bottom of the social, seen as uncultured hicks only slightly above the black man because of the color of their skin. Slaves picked up on how slave hands were viewed by their employers and made the term synonymous with "low class white person". Its like saying "I know they they don't like me, but they only put up with you because you're not me". Slaves would call the slave drivers 'crackers', to the unknowing slave driver it was just a title, to the slaves it a term of disrespect. They word evolved and black people started to use it as a racial slur for white people but no matter how many you call a white person a 'cracker', as far as racial slurs go, they still aren't a 'nigger'.

Deleted
    Please, anyone who refers to "Nigger" as the "N-word", you should watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know! Why can't us whitefolk get the cool racial slurs too though? So unfair.
    I believe we do * racist slur *
    Cracker
    Hillbilly
    Redneck
    Peckerwood
    Honkey
    WIGGER !

And i think that cover it !

- - - Updated - - -

Off-topics

What annoyed me the most is when white people and other races in there * screw up mind * act/dress/even speak if they were black is just annoyed me...................
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2014-02-23 at 06:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was like 4, I had a buddy who was black, lived in the apartment next to us. Good kid and all. My Grandpa is some oldass Scotsman farmer who grew up with only one manner...and never bothered asking what his name was, he would just refer to him as "Little Sambo." He did this all the time....even with his parents around lol.

"Oh Grampa!"
    My step grandmother came from the redneckiest, white-trashiest family you could find. She called my white mom a "nigger-lover and a host of other things. She wouldn't invite us to family gatherings and got visibly upset when I came over and dared show my non-white face in her presence.

I didn't like her much, and the only reason my grandfather didn't leave her was because his mental health deteriorated in his later years. I kinda wish that she was one of the "funny" ones like your grandfather.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    awful lotta honkeys in this thread...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVJPB3W54Tc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvJzr0zZvk

Here ya go.

Go to 1:08 and 1:48 if you just want the gold. It's all pretty funny.

Actually the gold part is 2:33-2:44 :P