Questions about game requirements of Might and Magic X Legacy

I'm looking to buy the game Might and Magic X Legacy, however according to canirunit.com ... it won't work on my PC.
    The issue is ram. The website says I have 3.2 gig of ram, and 4gig is required.
    According to control-panel->system, I have 4gig of ram, and that's how I purchased it. However my machine has 32 bit vista, and I think it just can't use the full 4gb.

anyway, anyone tried this on vista 32 bit with 4gb ram?

Upgrading is not something I'm going to do at this point, so if it won't run, I just won't buy it.
    Looking to buy from steam, if that matters, and they don't seem to allow returns. I guess you can always petition, but I don't feel like chancing it.
    thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to be fine. The game doesn't use anywhere near that RAM. If you can do the rest, you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    You're going to be fine. The game doesn't use anywhere near that RAM. If you can do the rest, you're good to go.
    Thanks, Pejo.
    I went for it, and it's working fine. I guess my pc is a bit underpowered, and sometimes cpu fan start spinning really high, but overall it's fine.