LUI Unit frames reset positions constantly.

Just got LUI last night and it's pretty amazing other then the Unit frames position reset everytime I switch spec, characters or log out/reload ui.
    My own cast bar will sometimes stay in place but my target's castbar always resets and on my hunter my pet/pet target and enemy cast bar always reset...The actual settings of the bar don't reset just the position (so everytime I log in the target cast bar and my pet/pet target bars are in the middle of the screen and I have to move them before playing) This is exteremly annoying since everytime I move them the stupid OUF crap tells me they save, when...they don't.

I have the dynamic interface and no other cast bar or any type of frame mod other then Grid, I have the bar checked to save frame settings and such.

- - - Updated - - -

After messing with it some more I've found that if I save the layout under Unitframes > Layouts it somewhat works.
    When I first log in it will all be reset (in the middle of the screen), I go to layouts and it's in the correct layout but everything is in the middle, if I then SWITCH to a random layout and switch back, everything will be in the correct position. Now if I can just figure out how to make it stay that way upon log in. Lol just realized I've been messing with this for hours, someone help so I can get back to the game!

Another update- I've found after adding more bars to my bartender it's doing something similar, the bars I added are acting like they are disabled when I log in but as soon as I type in /lbar and unlock them and re-lock them they instantly appear in the correct position and everything.
    Last edited by DovahKaal; 2014-02-21 at 05:10 PM.