Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Nothing at all that should excite any one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Well yeah obviously, what exactly were you expecting, exactly? lol
    Lots of 10 year old games don't look 10 years old.

Deleted
    Dude Repair your Weapon!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dwarfs legs dont seem as stumpy anymore,is he getting taller coz i liked the old pair?

Deleted
    First off - I'm stoked about WoD! The footage made me want to play it even more!
    Secondly - I don't know why but it really annoys me seeing someone who clearly haven't played the game, trying to play it for a press event gameplay footage. It ruined it a bit for me tbh. Sure, the video isn't about showing off the combat and skill but the animation and environment BUT they could atleast have recorded someone who knows what they're doing. I've never played a DK before but even I know that a single one handed sword is not how you play, and using Dark Command (a taunt!!) when solo killing mobs isn't something any wow player would normally do (unless I guess that player doesn't give a flying on how to play his/her class).

Deleted
    Looking very much forward to these models!.. so excited to try out characters, to just really feel how they move and such with gear on

- - - Updated - - -

Looking very much forward to these models!.. so excited to try out characters, to just really feel how they move and such with gear on.. Especially the dwarf male im looking forward to, since it's my main characters race :P Dwarf-a-din!

Still waiting for the updated Troll animations....

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear Blizz gets one heck of a kick out of watching us suffer with anticipation. Laughing their butts off for all our comments and speculation, as soon as the fire starts setteling they are like " Watch this, gonna tweet a spoiler and look at our puppets GO".... I hate and Love you Blizz <3

Is it me, or did the dwarf in the beginning look like General Iroh?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bazyk View Post
    unreal tournament from 1999 has betta graphic ;<
    unreal games worsest games i ever played..(i mean all of them til now). it cant be compared
    strategy/mmorpg VS fps (crapy fps)